The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A true propagandist > Comments

A true propagandist : Comments

By Brendon O'Connor, published 18/1/2007

Soviet evidence points to a deplorable distortion of the truth by Wilfred Burchett, who became involved in one of the biggest communist hoaxes.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
yep, it's a huge win for you big tough men of the Right. you've certainly shown me the error of my ways with your razor sharp wit and your cogently argued historical sophistication. i'm signing up pronto for the project for the new american century. no wonder wilfred achieved so little in the face of the brilliance of you guys. you've certainly had a much larger impact on the world stage than he ever did. you just keep on keeping on with triumph after triumph. we have no answers. just wondering exactly what form this huge victory takes in anything other than your tiny minds, though? can you answer this question, as you've failed to answer any of my others? in case you haven't figured it out from the last few postings - WE'VE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO
Posted by dioxin, Wednesday, 24 January 2007 10:36:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dioxin " WE'VE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO "

Ah, off to draw your dole cheques.
Posted by Col Rouge, Sunday, 4 February 2007 9:00:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy