The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Climate change costs - look at both sides of the balance sheet > Comments

Climate change costs - look at both sides of the balance sheet : Comments

By Fiona Wain, published 6/12/2006

Action to combat climate change needs to be fast-tracked if the world is to avoid falling into an unprecedented recession.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Warming should have changes about 9000 years ago
and now with us we have just increased something that was going slowly, no i am not a greenie

but to create a balance between the 2 isnt easy but slowly change can be made for the better but another thing this is just Australia their are other countries who coudnt care less.

So how about some ideas, i already have a few for my policy which is almost complete but lets see if we speak the same.

Polution how to we combat this well cleaning up, many ways to do this but labor and liberal are to far into the pockets of those of fossil fuel but then we dont have to phase them all out just make a better stand and choice.

email:swulrich@bigpond.net.au
Australian Peoples Party
Posted by tapp, Thursday, 7 December 2006 3:13:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy