The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Pain for poor people in minimum wage > Comments

Pain for poor people in minimum wage : Comments

By Des Moore, published 26/9/2006

Setting a basic wage does more to hinder jobs than create them.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All
Col

Thanks for your latest riveting addition to the discussion. My description of you as a LIAR is based on my reading of your posts on OLO, theage.com, politicalforum.com, smh.com and abc.net.au. (yeah I know I should get a life :)

You know exactly what I am refering to.

Your modus operandi hasn't changed in years has it, make an inflammatory comment, then when someone replies, cut and paste a part of their reply with your personal venom attached.

(I think this is referred to as being a troll).

Col how about answering specific questions and backing up your point of view?

Or are you an attention seeking nobody who deliberately disrupts fora for your own personal gratification. (as your history suggests)?
Posted by Steve Madden, Tuesday, 10 October 2006 2:33:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Now Col,
we both know we don't see eye to eye on these subjects, and that's democracy, I have no problem with that, and my dialog is basic as when I left school a Junior pass was what was expected of a student, only 30% went on to what they called senior, the average family couldn't afford to send their children to uni, even if they were bright enough to have gone. The one point I strongly disagree with in your previous post was "your betters" mate, education, money, material wealth, swimming pools or anything else does not make anyone better than the next person. In the eyes of God and the law we are all equal. I get a bit upset myself from time to time as you know, but I would never entertain the thought of being any better or worse than my fellow man.
Posted by SHONGA, Tuesday, 10 October 2006 3:07:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Steve Madden “My description of you as a LIAR is based on my reading of your posts on OLO, theage.com, politicalforum.com, smh.com and abc.net.au. (yeah I know I should get a life :)”

Your accusation still lacks any detail to substantiate it.

All I can conclude is you are a delude weasel. Twisted and bitter beyond hope over your own deficiencies and shortcomings that you project your own capacity for lying onto those who challenge you own held view.

At least you would have gained some insight from reading my posts, scattered wide as they may be, I am surprised you did not come across me in the Pakistani Tribunal site (doubtless your research is as patchy and deficient as much of what else you do and write).

SHONGA “but I would never entertain the thought of being any better or worse than my fellow man.”

You are most likely right SHONGA, but when faced with trolls I am almost driven to place them into the social / intellectual / developmental ranking they deserve.

Thank you, for your candid observation to my ethicacy
Posted by Col Rouge, Saturday, 14 October 2006 8:06:53 PM
See you were home alone on Sat. night Col. Hope you were counting all your money. I myself was out having a good time with friends.
Posted by hedgehog, Monday, 16 October 2006 1:05:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy