The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Liberal Party must move left > Comments

The Liberal Party must move left : Comments

By Peter Bowden, published 1/6/2022

The cause of the massive defeat of the Liberal Party at the recent election was indubitably the deep-seated dislike for Scott Morrison.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
I prefer the Piketty analysis. We are all neoliberals now, but Labor pitches to the educated elite, Liberals to the money elite. Never mind unwashed voters.

In that sense, Labor and Teals offer you a more comforting climate narrative, but the essential LibLab environmental policies won't change. Record immigration levels, bold logging and land clearing, prolonging fossil fuels, wild-west water and irrigation policies, permissive species crashes, and so on. Labor's 43% "emissions reduction" is no more or less meaningless than the Libs' 35%.

What you are left with is the real change - Albanese is not a regressive 1950s religious bigot and sexist oink like Morrison.
Posted by Steve S, Wednesday, 1 June 2022 8:36:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What a load of rubbish. The Liberal party lost support because it moved too far to the left in the stupid ignorance that left-leaners would vote for them, when they already had Green Labor to vote for. Serve them right. What they need to do is get back to their right of centre roots, and look after the people who will vote for them: the battlers and the middle class Menzies had in mind when he started the party.

The Liberal Party was not designed for the upper classes, who can look after themselves, but first and foremost for the voiceless middle and working classes, now well and truly deserted by the Left.

Ever since the Coalition foolishly signed on to the net zero 2050 target just prior to the Glasgow Climate Conference, the green Left has been able to dictate the parameters of any debate.

The Dutton Liberals must dump Morrison’s weak imitation of Labor’s Zero Emissions policy, and explain to the electorate that, if they want to cut emissions, it is going to cost them big time.

The huge costs of climate hysteria under Labor will soon become apparent, and the chance for the Coalition to return to power will be there: as long as they don’t listen to the Leftist idiots within the party and without.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 1 June 2022 9:11:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is probably a good thing that Labour won as they will crash the
electrical system sooner than the lefty Liberals would have done.
Doing so earlier would mean less money wasted on a silly wind & solar
scheme that cannot work for our country as it now is, with 26 million
people needing jobs, food, education, housing etc etc.
When it becomes obvious that the blackouts are a permanent feature
of a Labour economy, a number of "independants" will switch sides
and remove the Labour government.
Mark my words, something like that will happen, simple arithmetic says so.
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 1 June 2022 9:36:52 AM
Conservatism and Christianity are mutually opposed philosophies! Christians cannot serve two mutually opposed masters and conservative ideals are anti-Christian ideals in word thought, and action.

If the liberal party cannot move back to the moderate centre? They are destined for political oblivian. And a view supported by recent election results.

Traditionally the conservatives have obtained power by sliding in on the coattails of the moderate middle. And have time after time lurched further and further to the right! And this time it was a bridge to far for the voting community! Who essentially said, take your jack boot philosophies and shove em!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 1 June 2022 10:22:22 AM
I don't know about the rest of the voters, but for me, & most of those I know, no emissions by 2050 was the last act of stupidity that sent us looking elsewhere for representation.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 1 June 2022 11:42:09 AM
Bit of a silly title. Don't you mean pulling back toward the centre from their current hard right positions?

The Liberal party has ruled as a minority government for the last 9 years. Having had to get into bed with the Nats they have woken up out of power and with fleas.

Minority governments often tend to struggle and the excesses of the marriage of convenience tends to mean the minor partner ends up with undue and undeserved power.

An interesting exercise would be to think what might have happened if the Liberal Party was bold enough to go talk to the Teals and see if they could come back into the Liberal fold to replace the Nats. The same Nats who have seen them ousted and in real danger of going deeper down the rabbit hole of hard right politics which has seen them so on the nose of the Australian voters.

Sure, the Teals make up half the current numbers the Nats bring, but many of the Teals have serious Liberal pedigree and would be a natural fit for the party along with a sizable injection of female talent.

Perhaps the election of Dutton as leader has put paid to any slim chance of this happening but you would hope there would be some sensible forward thinking Liberal strategists who would be mapping out such a scenario
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 1 June 2022 12:05:30 PM
I think ScoMo lost because the population want to move on psychologically from Corona- ScoMo is one of the symbols of this point in their lives. Sad that people are so emotional rather than logical- but that's democracy- all I can do is tell the electorate to try and understand issues from both perspectives- for their own benefit.

It's a common fault to try and solve a problem before understanding it.
Posted by Canem Malum, Wednesday, 1 June 2022 2:19:26 PM
Hebrew psychologist Edward Bernay's wanted to use mass emotion to control cultures- he wrote the book on Propaganda.
Posted by Canem Malum, Wednesday, 1 June 2022 2:27:11 PM
I mostly agree with the writer. I never thought I would be saying this; the Nationals have a more "progressive" leadership than the Liberals. Littleproud is in my opinion more progressive than Dutton, but I also believe Hermann Goering was more liberal than Heinrich Himmler, but they were both starting from a very low base.

I do believe at the next Liberal Party meeting the new warm and fuzzy Pete will be handing out flowered shirts and sandals to all and sundry, extolling all of the (new party) faithful to join him in a blast of the Bob Dylan classic; "Blowin' In The Wind". Its all part of the new Pete's sharing and caring image. Me thinks if Pete wants to change his image, a long haired wig, a headband, beads and a pair of dark sunny's would go well with the flowered shirt and sandals.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 1 June 2022 3:45:42 PM
Oh Peter B.

Ye should steer clear of predictions.

In "First of all, Peter Dutton is unlikely to become leader of the Liberal Party."

Ye came unstuck.

Mienself, I'm a Burkeian Conservative http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Burke who will accept change once the proponent acknowledges the Wisdom of the Past, in detail.

I'll have you know Dutton ("Dutz" to his henchmen) is flamboyant, flashy and flirtacious. Not the RAN's sans hair anti-refugee boat missile at all.

Every man has his, umm, "leanings" and we should accept reformed warm and softy Dutzo's with tolerance.

That Dutz is another Manchurian Candidate heaven sent to keep the Coalition out of office for 6 years, or 10, is Operation Successful...
Posted by Maverick, Wednesday, 1 June 2022 8:35:55 PM
It's all part of a larger plan.

Governments are a product of society.
People often say "Every nation gets the government they deserve"
What if that idea was weaponised?
What is there was a plan to deliberately change the government of our nations?
How would they do that?
- They do it by changing the people, and that's what the United Nations immigrant quotas are for.

Change the People = Change the Government

Cause and effect.

Its one thing to talk about being the good Samaritan and caring about others, but what if it's a trap by design, one that seeks to ultimately change our governments and push us towards a one world government ruled by bankers, elites, big business and foreign beaurecrats?

The question I ask everyone here?
Do you want to be ruled by foreigners?
Because we will be (and virtually are already) if we don't figure out better policies for ourselves.
I've come up with some good ideas.
And everyday that passes, is another nail in the coffin for our nations sovereignty.

I'll say it again 'Change the People = Change the Government.'

Democracy is a 2 horse race designed precisely for the reason to unknowingly push us towards constant change, constant shifting of the goal posts.

Many of these changes we unwittingly buy into because they are based on change for the better.
But what if you stepped back and saw that the whole thing was actually nefarious by design?

Watch this video and you might learn that what's happening is by design, and a concerted effort to push us towards a future ruled entirely by the state, but not our state, an unelected state:
In Geneva (WEF and WHO)
In Germany (UNFCCC)
In Washington (IMF and World Bank)
In NYC (UN)

It's all by design, watch this for 15mins
Change the People, Change the Government.
http://youtu.be/364cxeR5EAg
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 1 June 2022 10:29:19 PM
Right-leaning parties garnered nearly 50 percent of the first preference vote at the election. So clearly there is a constituency for a centre-right party. Moving further to the left would simply consign the Liberals to electoral irrelevancy and oblivion. Why vote for a left Liberal Party when you can vote for the 'Real McCoy' i.e. the harder-left Labor and the Greens?

The problem was that the Liberal Party stood for nothing at the 2022 election. It didn't fail in the contest of ideas - it failed to even turn up to the contest of ideas. Moreover, it was led by a deeply unpopular leader. Nobody liked Scott Morrison, not even rusted-on Liberals. The party had been in power for a decade and was stale. It also ran a terrible, ineffective, lifeless campaign.

The Liberal Party needs to design policies that appeal to the battlers in the outer suburbs and the regions. The wealthy inner-city has gone woke and green-left. It isn't coming back to the Liberal Party.

Winning back some of the swinging battler vote from Labor, and reclaiming some of the One Nation and Palmer vote, could put the Liberal Party back in power at the next election. I suspect Australia is in a rough and wild ride over the next 3 years and there will be plenty of material for an effective opposition.
Posted by RedOne, Thursday, 2 June 2022 12:58:38 AM
Steve S said: "In that sense, Labor and Teals offer you a more comforting climate narrative, but the essential LibLab environmental policies won't change. Record immigration levels, bold logging and land clearing, prolonging fossil fuels, wild-west water and irrigation policies, permissive species crashes, and so on. Labor's 43% "emissions reduction" is no more or less meaningless than the Libs' 35%."

This is spot on.

It's very difficult to meaningfully slash Australia's emissions or prevent further environmental degradation and destruction while running a Big Australia mass immigration program.

See:
How will Australia meet “net zero” with 50% more people? - http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2021/10/how-will-australia-meet-net-zero-with-50-more-people/

Big Australia immigration threatens nation’s water security - http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2022/01/big-australia-immigration-threatens-nations-water-security/

Fake green Teal demands mass immigration - http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2022/05/fake-green-teal-demands-mass-immigration/
Posted by RedOne, Thursday, 2 June 2022 2:04:03 AM
At the risk of sounding churlish, I must say that there are a number of major problems with Peter Bowden's arguments.

It's immediately clear that he doesn't understand conservative thought very well at all. For a better insight, he would do well to read the late Roger Scruton, who stated that "conservatism is a philosophy of inheritance and stewardship; it does not squander resources but strives to enhance them and pass them on."

Scruton also argued: "Conservatism starts from a sentiment that all mature people can readily share: the sentiment that good things are easily destroyed, but not easily created. This is especially true of the good things that come to us as collective assets: peace, freedom, law, civility, public spirit, the security of property and family life, in all of which we depend on the cooperation of others while having no means singlehandedly to obtain it. In respect of such things, the work of destruction is quick, easy, and exhilarating; the work of creation slow, laborious, and dull. That is one of the lessons of the twentieth century. It is also one reason why conservatives suffer such a disadvantage when it comes to public opinion. Their position is true but boring, that of their opponents exciting but false."
Posted by RedOne, Thursday, 2 June 2022 2:46:22 AM
AC.

I watched your video link. I think we need to remain sceptical about the world in which we live day to day.
It feels like I’ve been picked off by a conspiracy when I get booked for speeding: But is it a conspiracy to slow down speeding traffic, keeping the dangers of speeding vehicles within sensible and safe limits?

What about the humble camera?
(Apparently), there are more cameras than people to operate them. The truth is out there, under the eye of a camera; but is it?

The truth is easily manipulated through the camera lense. We are trapped into believing that here is a photograph in front of our eyes taken with a camera, the truth is therefore undeniable and incontestable.

What is truth as a philosophical question, should be considered before believing theories of conspiracy.
Conspiracies don’t work without a large content of truth. It’s a boring cake made from flour alone, without condiments.

The speaker in your link promoting the conspiracy of creeping communist control of the US, is I think, a camera lense of history, with its “truthful” manipulations. There is a truth, but to imply as he did at the outset, that history taught in schools is any less relevant than his own version of events, itself should be questioned.

Looked at through the lense of the North American Aboriginal, US history shows an entirely different picture. The Mayflower event to them!

I don’t subscribe to the theory that world domination by Communists, is dreamt up in a board room in Moscow or Beijing, anymore than opposition to ideological madness is opposed entirely by the CIA and McCarthyism.

We that walk as individuals, are the opposition to whatever may threaten our own survival.
I do believe your view is correct, to question every presentation of truth before our eyes, but resting on conspiratorial conclusions is hazardous to that journey. The war for truth is many battles and skirmishes. Take them seriously, one at a time for me.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 2 June 2022 8:35:48 AM
SR,

When did you come up with this drivel? A brain haemorrhage? The Liberals and nationals co governed in a majority government. The coalition is closer to the left/right factions of the Labor party than 2 separate parties and has been for decades.

The teals do not share liberal values. Their "climate change action and damn the consequences" is the complete opposite of rational change management.

The reason Labor got the majority is not because of its left whinge values, it is because it promised not to make the same left whinge cock ups it made before and essentially moved its election platform to the right. The seats that the liberals held onto were not the Labor lite incumbents but the more conservative MPs. The Nats did not lose a seat and one nation doubled its vote.
Posted by shadowminister, Thursday, 2 June 2022 10:52:42 AM
shadowminister,

More than happy for that kind of deluded thinking to prevail in hard right circles like yours and Dutton,s.

"We lost seats in our traditional heartland not because we got that on the nose with our constituency there because of our hard right policies, but because they weren't hard enough.

On ya Einstein.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 2 June 2022 11:17:09 AM
Lets bring back "Pig Iron' Bobs Liberal values.

* A pool of 10% unemployed.
* Appeasement of Fascists.
* Low paid exploited working women.
* Aboriginals abused and marginalised
* A racists White Australia policy
* Foreign wars with conscription and death for young Australians.

Yep! That's just what Dud Dutton should do.

Shonky; are you still claiming Labor can't form a majority government, what a political dunce you are. What you posted on 23rd May; "Labor is in a minority government and will have to partner with the irrational greens and/or the one-dimensional Teals. Good luck with that."
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 2 June 2022 11:51:41 AM
Hey Diver Dan,
First of all, thanks for watching my linked video.
The reason why I posted what I did wasn't specifically to bring attention so much to conspiracy theories.
- Maybe I got a little bit carried away.

When I read Peter's article the though that came to mind was the simple idea of 'Change the people = Change the Government'
Simple cause and effect.

That aside we're moving towards being ruled by foreign treaty as opposed to deciding our own future.
Alarm bells always start ringing for me whenever the government is bi-partisan.
Just recently our government was willing to hand total control for pandemic preparedness over to the WHO.
None of us were consulted about what we want.
Luckily Tedros didn't get all the power he wanted, but they will keep pushing until they get what they want.
- And it seems to be this way on many issues.

I think the Australia people don't know what's good for them anymore.
Take Allegra Spender for example, one of the teal candidates who supports green initiatives, she's CEO of the Australian Business and Community Network and supports increased immigration to 220000 per/year, and more long term.

These people want more immigrants, but we don't have the policies in place to house more people, and the costs of building them has probably now skyrocketed, they just want to make more money, at the cost of people living in cars and in tents.

I support good policies that benefit all of us, and I'm not opposed to things that are better for the environment, but not at the cost forcing families into homelessness.
I feel like the nation has become brainwashed by feel-good ideas and has become divided, polarised and lost it's way.
Inner city trendies who sip their fancy latte coffees are making choices that leave others homeless, unable to afford the cost of living.

They're still opposed to coal, when soon we'll have rolling blackouts.
I want to see some actual good policies that benefit all of us.
- But it feels like a race to the bottom.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 2 June 2022 9:27:51 PM
Pauliar,

You are a political fwit. Perhaps you can point out the Labor majority in the senate?

So what is the left going to do:

Open the Gulags,
execute all non believers
nationalise everything
ban homosexuals
persecute Jews?
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 3 June 2022 6:36:44 AM
shonky,

You were refering to the House of Reps. There are no Teals in the Senate and were never going to be. When caught out you change your story.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 3 June 2022 6:59:42 AM
Pauliar,

Good that you finally realised that Labor has no majority in the Senate and will have to deal with the pedogreens.

You are failing to wiggle out of your cock up. I meant primarily the Senate but didn't exclude the possibility of the house of reps as well. Once again your illiteracy has caught you out.
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 3 June 2022 11:41:54 AM
"Deepseated Dislike of Morrison" ?
Seems a bit made up to me.
Anyway, it is now becoming obvious that the whole Zero 50 is a no goer.

The whole Natural gas, oil, electricity problem might have been
triggered by the Ukraine war, but it was going to happen anyway.
It just happened to coincide with our elections.
We will have to do a refurbishment program on our coal fired stations
then repeal the silly legislation that is the nuclear ban.
No point arguing about that here as the state of the economy will
be such that there will be no point in it.

The whole argument has changed, no climate emergency, Islands getting
bigger, cyclones getting fewer, hurricanes getting fewer and both
getting milder. More rain, not less, better conditions all round.

We need more dams, and more Chinese coal fired power stations as
they are helping with the weather.
Start of cooling cycle may be here, another 10 years may well confirm it.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 3 June 2022 12:16:13 PM
Given what we are rapidly learning about the total cock-ups the Coalition made during almost 10 years in office, I want them to move further to the right, in fact I want them all to move so far to the right that they all fall off the Gap! Very soooon.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 3 June 2022 4:30:39 PM
".. by default, if not by design, the Liberal and National Parties are now the parties of the working-class at the federal level.

The Coalition federally now represent 16 of the 20 poorest electorates around the nation.

On the other side of the coin, the Coalition represent just 4 of the 20 highest-income electorates. Labor represent five, and teals and greens represent 11.

This means the party of Ben Chifley, of Gough Whitlam, of the working-class, now represent more wealthy electorates than the Liberals.

Rather than complain about the ‘boganisation’ of the Liberal party, as some wealthy pearl-clutchers have been, the best solution is to just embrace it...

But the state Liberals are still trying to win the affluent inner-city vote, in the same way that a bloke lavishes ever more expensive gifts on his former lover, who happily takes the gifts while seeing someone else at the same time. The thing is that rich people just aren’t that into the Liberals any more."

http://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/the-liberals-need-to-embrace-their-working-class-voters-to-win-over-the-outersuburban-freedom-fighters/news-story/2213b607fc9c81f8627de427f92871f8

The author focuses on energy as a key issue but I think housing affordability, immigration/population pressures and education are also important issues in these 'working class' electorates.
Posted by RedOne, Friday, 3 June 2022 7:48:47 PM
The Nazi's always claimed they represented the Working class. Why should Underfuhrer Dutton be any different.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 3 June 2022 8:09:44 PM
The Teals advocate 220,000 immigrants a year.
That means at least 44,000 new houses EVERY year !
Have they gone stark raving mad ?
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 3 June 2022 10:05:37 PM
Not just gone Bazz, they have been going that way for years.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 3 June 2022 10:36:14 PM
Pauliar,

The communists claimed that they represented the working class and happy executed them in their millions.

Socialism is murder whether communism or national socialism.
Posted by shadowminister, Saturday, 4 June 2022 6:15:57 AM
shonky,

As the Liberal Party with Underfuhrer Dutton holding the reins climbs to the right and up the precipice and over, is there any chance YOU, Cry Baby Porter, Beat Up Bolt, ScuumO', The Mad Monk, and a few others of the like minded will be in the back of the donkey cart at the time? I can see you there holding a portrait of 'Pig Iron' Bob as you all descend to the conservative rocks below.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 4 June 2022 7:35:06 AM
They're all crap.
None of the politicians have any good policies.
If given the chance, they'd stuff up a chook raffle.
Their existence alone makes a really great case for abortion.
When was the last time any of them did a good job of anything?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 4 June 2022 7:41:39 AM
We know the Coalition spent almost 10 year lying to the people, first under The Mad Monk, then under Mr Mansion, and finally under ScumO'. These grubs left us with a trillion dollar Liberal debt and nothing to show for it. Its going to take time for Labor to get things back to some semblance of order. We must ensure these failures under Dud Dutton don't get anywhere near the Treasury Benches any time soon, like in the next 100 years!
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 4 June 2022 7:57:54 AM
Paul1405's offensive comments just discredit his character.
Posted by Canem Malum, Sunday, 5 June 2022 3:55:11 AM
Redone said "Rather than complain about the ‘boganisation’ of the Liberal party, as some wealthy pearl-clutchers have been, the best solution is to just embrace it..."

Answer- I think you've got something there Redone. Kudos.
Posted by Canem Malum, Sunday, 5 June 2022 3:58:44 AM
CM, what is offensive to you? The fact we are faced with a trillion dollars of Liberal Party debt and have nothing to show for it. Or the fact our grandchildren's grandchildren will suffer because of it.

Do you have anything to say about the trillion dollars of debt the pathetic Coalition government got us into. Rudd created a small amount of debt during the GFC, but we had something to show for it after the crises. The Coalition on the other hand spent massively like 'drunken sailors' shouting their mates in business during the pandemic, and we have nothing to show for it, but 50 years of repaying for their folly!
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 5 June 2022 5:30:00 AM
Labor needs to work on Labor's Trillion dollar debt that it has built up. However, it looks as though Labor intends to grow its debt instead.
Posted by shadowminister, Sunday, 5 June 2022 9:42:49 AM
The Coalition engaged in a cash splash to their mates, like the millionaire Gerry Harvey, millions for billions was their motto. Now that the likes of Friedbrain is now on the unemployment line, we have to try and pay the trillion dollar Liberal debt back.

Shonky how is that Labor majority going. The one you said wouldn't happen.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 5 June 2022 9:59:39 AM
Pauliar,

Labor dished out $ms to mates when they were in power. #hypocrisy
Posted by shadowminister, Sunday, 5 June 2022 12:16:14 PM
Pauliar,

Labor and the pedogreens have been lying to the Aus people for nearly 30 years.
Posted by shadowminister, Sunday, 5 June 2022 3:21:54 PM
The L & NP are looking at two electoral cycles minimum out of power when they have lost their natural centre right or small 'l' Liberal conservatives while endeavouring to stake out new compliant cohorts amongst ageing, monocultural, centre/left and regional voters.

For what end? Catering to the top end of town, fossil fuels, flat earthers, corporate agriculture, US influenced media and Koch Network libertarian think tanks.

Not only is the 'right' not very sovereign, except for promoting old tropes like ANZACS, Monarchy, white Australia etc. but has no grounded policy making (apart from how to achieve and/or maintain power) for most Australian voters, and they are losing their natural constituents i.e. above median age Anglo, Irish or European heritage, being followed by lower fertility, more educated and diverse generations.
Posted by Andras Smith, Tuesday, 7 June 2022 11:50:12 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well said Andras,

But the Liberals are moving to the the left under the warm and fuzzy Underfuhrer Dutton. They have said when they return to power all Concentration Camps for dissident lefties will be fitted with flush toilets, you can't get more progressive than that! That's the kind of thing voters want to hear.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 8 June 2022 6:44:25 AM
Andras,

I always find amusing the complete bollocks that left whingers believe about conservatives. After similar sentiments were declared in 2007 it took only one term to erode a large majority into a minority government.

Pauliar,

I believe that Chairman (bum) Bandit is planning to use the detention centres that Labor and the Greens set up as Gulags for non-believers.
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 8 June 2022 8:09:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy