The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Australia or Sweden: which has had the better 2020? > Comments

Australia or Sweden: which has had the better 2020? : Comments

By Paul Frijters, published 19/4/2021

In that 510,000 wellbeing years is all the misery caused by lockdowns and social distancing: all the cancelled weddings, all the additional cases of depression, all the extra anxiety.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
SR will rue the day he sided with the hunchback of Spring Street in oppressing Victoria. Andrew's Chinese masters unleashed this on the West and we followed what they said they were doing. Their economy is going very well and we are in deepest debt and inevitable depression.
I am happy to watch this train wreck unfold and hope every sitting politician is removed and advised they can never be voted back in. This is only our first Chinese virus but if the dear leader Chinese Andrews shuts things down again I expect even the dumbest to object. He will shut things down again as, like Hitler, he cannot help himself he is such a monster.
Posted by JBowyer, Monday, 19 April 2021 5:03:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No more than two terms for any politician. They do enough damage even in that time.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 19 April 2021 5:31:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I do have a strong dislike of incest, most of us do. The fact that you seem to think that is an insult potentially has you as a Tasmanian at the very least.
Steelredux,
So, does that mean that you support the stirring-up of the Gene Pool which, unfortunately at times, has caused much suffering to invaded people ?
Posted by individual, Monday, 19 April 2021 5:44:39 PM
Here is some truth regarding the effectiveness of lockdown’s:

http://gbdeclaration.org/
Galen
Posted by Galen, Monday, 19 April 2021 6:16:22 PM
Lockdowns? Well...
- If it saved my state from being inundated with Covid-riddled Victorians and New South Welshmen (and women) trying to escape the mess they created down there as multicultural number one, then I'm glad.

You want to know why we had barely any restrictions up here in QLD?
- That's because they kept you southern lot from ruining it for us just like you ruined it for yourselves.

I remember the news, so many people in VIC were caught out not obeying the rules.
Don't come up here trying to escape the mess after you had your lax attitudes down there.

Australia or Sweden?
Who even cares?
The majority of Aussies have probably never even been there.
- And probably never will.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 19 April 2021 7:43:45 PM
I agree with SR, very sketchy article based on unclear sources and assuming a constant without a clear definition of 'well being' which could normally be criticised by many here like the now cliched 'woke'.

Meanwhile the GB Declaration was simply pseudo science supported by Koch linked organisations preferring the 'letting it rip' libertarian strategy and hoping for 'herd immunity'; DeSmog Blog UK outlined this clearly (the same also know more about climate science denial in Oz than Oz media do....).
Posted by Andras Smith, Monday, 19 April 2021 7:54:01 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy