The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Aboriginal First Nations and Australia's pro-nuclear 'environmentalists' > Comments

Aboriginal First Nations and Australia's pro-nuclear 'environmentalists' : Comments

By Jim Green, published 3/7/2018

A key factor in the Jury's rejection of the waste import plan was that Aboriginal people had spoken clearly in opposition.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Loudmouth, I'm not sure but I'll take your comments as sarcasm.
I have written about this very topic, in depth.
These 'indigenous' students you speak of are in fact NOT indigenous.
They are in fact Australians.
Just because abo's get all forms of assistance these non-abo's jump on the band wagon to access these hand outs.
These people are garbage.
They are not of pure blood they are part of a line of ancestry that has long diluted any connection to their abo ancestors.
They are a 'bitsa'.
The only ones who can call themselves 'real' abo's are those who's mother and father are of pure blood.
So as the number of true abo's is more like 100,000 (at best)and dropping.
Your numbers are a grand exaggeration at best.
A lie at worst.
Now there is one thing that has to be said to put down these disgusting lying pigs.
What kind of person discards and ignores ALL the ancestors that were just as much a part of them being here today.
The reason is the selfish, greedy, arrogant so and so's get no govt assistance if they don't call themselves abo's.
No if your not pure blood your just another Aussie.
Suffer, just like the rest of us.
So, to correct your misleading information.
Given the small number of 'real'abo's, the true number attending UNI is more like, less than 100.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 16 July 2018 10:22:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy