The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Iowa sends message to Australia > Comments

Iowa sends message to Australia : Comments

By Everald Compton, published 4/2/2016

Who would have believed that the most powerful nation on earth would contemplate having Donald Trump as President.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
The only thing worse than Trump winning would be Clinton. Rubio is now loathed in his homestate.

Personally I am going for Trump. This will unite the entire world in loathing the US, the only time the entire world has come together :)

Sanders wins accolades for being the first atheist to get this far and would be my vote, if I had such a thing...

Unfortunately I think Mr Compton's speculation is correct.
Posted by Valley Guy, Thursday, 4 February 2016 10:05:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The bumbling old hairy Trump will fade off into political oblivion along with other fools like Clive Palmer who think they are important because they have money, and will parrot what the rednecks want to hear.

Luckily, there are not quite enough mad rednecks in the US to get Trump over the line at the end of the day, so all his sad supporters will just have to pack up their pointy white hats and mosey on home defeated.
Posted by Suseonline, Thursday, 4 February 2016 10:06:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It's the centre, stupid.

Rubio vs Booker vs Bloomberg. It's possible.

Hi Pete,

Why do all the rednecks keep picking on Assange ? The man's an obvious genius, he's done so much for the world, and surely there are some people who should be immune from such trivial charges as sexual assault and rape [on Swedish girls, for god's sake], and allowed to keep doing their good works.

Cheers,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 5 February 2016 9:50:27 AM
Geoff,

Yes? Still no explanation about 'faked' terror attacks or why there are more people in prison JUST because of privitisation (as he claims). Are you familiar with this journalist and his reputation? Seems to be a bit of a Pilger to me. And, The Guardian, the leftiest publication ever, putting the boot into the Left Obama government? Both arrticles are a bit fishy to me. Thanks anyway.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 5 February 2016 11:37:42 AM
Hi Joe

You're right. Assange, being above the law that governs us mere mortals, has now managed to make himself a UN cause. This certainly boosts the UN's credibility.

That Assange is suspected of violence against woman just makes him all the more sexy to his world-wide bevy of well heeled woman. Like 15 year old girls they like a rebel with a name.

To do these woman justice, I'm confident they have been silent about their sisters in Cologne being raped by admirable, of "North African and Arabic appearance" M__, M__, I can't get it out! "Migrants".

there
Posted by plantagenet, Friday, 5 February 2016 12:02:41 PM
The wacky UN's support of Assange is another nail in the coffin of its credibility.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 5 February 2016 1:41:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy