The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Barack Obama, the new Chamberlain > Comments

Barack Obama, the new Chamberlain : Comments

By Jonathan J. Ariel, published 6/3/2015

Many not caught up in the cult of Obamania and who read history can see parallels between Obama and Chamberlain and between Iran and Nazi Germany.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
YEBEGA,

The point is that many nations took part and that you still haven't given a reference to the alleged South Korean incursions.
Nor were the US numbers overwhelming, the Chinese were not overwhelmed.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 8 March 2015 3:56:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Misse
US forces over 300,000
14 other nations combined total 50,000
There were no Chinese
If was in korea
Posted by YEBIGA, Sunday, 8 March 2015 7:01:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
YEBEGA,

"There were no Chinese
If was in korea"

Your astounding ignorance, frankly, astounds me.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 8 March 2015 9:49:41 PM
I agree with James O'Neill. Obama is trying to distance the USA from Israel and Germany + France do not want war with Russia.

The fascist neo cons in the West and Israel are desperate because the world economy is ripping apart and they will lose all their power via the central banking system when people realise their thieving scams and bringing us all to destruction. War will be the neo cons escape. Desperate people do insane and desperate things. http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ultimate-war-crime-americas-global-war-on-terrorism/5434478
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 9 March 2015 5:27:52 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses...

The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent...

...There isn’t a trick in the racketeering bag that the military gang is blind to.

It has its “finger men” to point out enemies, its “muscle men” to destroy enemies, its “brain men” to plan war preparations, and a “Big Boss” Super-Nationalistic-Capitalism.

I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country’s most agile military force, the Marine Corps. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.

I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914.
I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909–1912 (where have I heard that name before?).

I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested. During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

Smedley Darlington butler
1933 major general U.S. marine
Posted by YEBIGA, Monday, 9 March 2015 10:05:58 AM
My Netanyahu - right or wrong, love him or leave, you're either with us or against us, appears to be Mr Ariel's mantra. how wonderful to be able to see the world in black and white, good and bad black hats and white hats. One day soon Jonathon you may be introduced to the concept of complexity. who knows, after that perhaps you might pick up a history book and learn about another concept called historical context. until then better just stick to the batman and robin comics.
Posted by Shalmaneser, Monday, 9 March 2015 1:55:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy