The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Infanticide again > Comments

Infanticide again : Comments

By Bill Muehlenberg, published 1/3/2012

Some ethicists argue that human rights don't extend to all humans.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. All
Posted by Stephan, Wednesday, 7 March 2012 5:04:06 PM

" ... Yabby, no. you. haven't. You merely condemn yourself. .. to hide the fact that inside you resides a monster with the intellect of a child. .. Your definition of a person is just an evil game to hide the moral truth .. You simply have no moral compass like the Nazis .. So, the fact remains, you arguments are the modern day equivalent of the Nazis. .. "

Aye, seize the *Anti-christ* wretch, off with his shell, let him be drowned in garlic, fried in virginal oils and let us feast upon his flesh and quaff it down with a goat's bladder of white home brew.

HaHaHa

*Yappy* I trust you have been enjoying this as much as I have.

;-)

Part of the problem in my view when dealing with these sorts of religious types is that they do not understand the difference between "know" and "believe," do not really understand what constitutes a "fact" and do not understand how a matter may be evidenced by the standards of science, medicine and law.

As for the history of the catholic church, Jesus!, they should have long ago been put down. I note the serious allegations by english human rights lawyers who would have had ratsinger in the dock for covering up crimes of pedophilia against real live children which likely would have happened if the nefarious, in my view, head of state hadn't of stepped in, no doubt due to her own involvement in crimes including the forceful transference of children from one group to another, an arguably breach of the "Genocide Convention Act."

No, if the allegations which include those made in australia were found to be true, I would have some or all of their land seized, and would additionally very likely break it up and share it out amongst the other religious organisations and lock up the offenders for the term of their natural lives.
Posted by DreamOn, Friday, 9 March 2012 1:20:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy