The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The death threats, the media, and the government's sycophantic pursuit of Julian Assange > Comments

The death threats, the media, and the government's sycophantic pursuit of Julian Assange : Comments

By Jennifer Wilson, published 6/12/2010

Right or wrong, Julian Assange is an Australian citizen and deserves to be protected by the government.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Wikileaks is the first step on the road to clearing up corruption. He has so far only revealed the easiest targets. But this is the way forward. I am appalled by the attitude of Julia Gillard and presumably all the other politicians. Will any of them be brave enough to come out in support of the rights of Julian Assange to at the very least a fair trial if he has actually does anything illegal. All this would seem to be going to end up with the rights of journalists to protect their sources. What fun
Posted by Dickybird, Monday, 6 December 2010 10:15:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wasn't one reason for not printing or discussing or giving any publicity to the CRU "leaked" email or data in the Australian press, that they were not obtained legally?

Wouldn't that be a good reason to be consistent in not dealing yet more emails and other data, stolen, and not obtained legally?

Lot's of Australians get threatened overseas, many people are in jails all over the world - you have to accept that people are responsible for their own actions.

Did Assange really not consider this would upset people? After all, he has broken various laws, and in Australia, the Crimes act of 1911 .. deliberately and with prejudice, he wants to embarrass and hurt people.

Well, maybe Mr Assange there is a downside to that .. and of course he fully realises that, he is now scared and wants someone to make it better, shuold have thought of that before.

I don't see why the Australian government has to run to the rescue of self inflicted idiocy

You make your bed, you lie in it
Posted by Amicus, Monday, 6 December 2010 10:20:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Amicus. Some of the points you make are relevant, but as the author of the article, Dr Jennifer Wilson points out......

"Julian Assange is an Australian citizen. Our Attorney General and our Prime Minister have publicly committed to doing everything they can to assist the US in its pursuit of one of our citizens, a citizen who has now been threatened with death several times by several different figures, in that country."

Good article Dr. Wilson. If ever I fall foul of corrupt American or Australian Governments, which is entirely possible for simply showing support for Assange, then I hope you'll be on my team in defence of the resultant trumped up charges!
Posted by Aime, Monday, 6 December 2010 10:33:05 AM
Reporter Steve Cannane is the host of The Drum, not WA academic, Steve Kinnane.
Posted by samschwarz, Monday, 6 December 2010 10:39:29 AM
The 1911/[1920] Official Secrets Act

1. c)obtains, [collects, records, or publishes,] or communicates to any other person [any secret official code word, or pass word, or] any sketch, plan, model, article, or note, or other document or information which is calculated to be or >>>MIGHT BE<<< or is intended to be directly or indirectly >>>USEFUL<<< to an enemy;

Would be very useful for use against any unpopular person.

Certainly the exposure of many war crimes by Assange could possibly damage the 'Coalition of the Shilling,' and embarrassing to the 21st Century imperial powers, certainly deserving of death as Namir Noor-Eldeen or Saeed Chmagh. May God bless them
Posted by 124c4u, Monday, 6 December 2010 10:55:14 AM
124c4u .. Australia does not have an Official Secrets Act, that's the UK, in Australia we have the Crimes Act (and it's actually 1914, not 1911)
http://www.comlaw.gov.au/ComLaw/Legislation/ActCompilation1.nsf/current/bytitle/E1B0BDCFC209B95BCA256FB8000AE9DA?OpenDocument&mostrecent=1

So what if Assange has been threatened by death .. what do you think Australia should do? Is he special in some way, more special that other citizens? Or is he special to some people because he is embarrassing people and giving away various countries classified material?

Who made these alleged threats?

Who reported them, have they been corroborated, do the authorities in the US know, what are they d Isn't that illegal in the USA?oing about people threatening to kill someone?

I suspect that part is just the usual US left wing press exaggeration and hysteria, similar to what happens mentioning if anyone mentions "Sarah", you get the expected reaction.
Posted by Amicus, Monday, 6 December 2010 11:20:15 AM
Amicus,
Sorry I was relying on Dickybird knowing what he was talking about. While it is a crime to threaten people, it is not a crime to threaten unpersons. Just as it is not a crime for members of the 'Coalition of the Shilling' to murder suspected terrorists, Iraqis, Afghans, Somalis or Yemenites.

Several have called for Assange's death or extraordinary rendition and enhance interrogation.

Fox news: Should We Consider WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange A Terrorist Or Enemy Combatant?

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/150501

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/wikileaks-newt-gingrich-treason/2010/07/31/id/366209

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/301084

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/gingrich-wikileakers-are-enemy-combatants/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/30/oreilly-wikileaks-leakers-executed_n_789654.html

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/author-brad-thors-execution-solution-to-the-wikileaks-problem/
Posted by 124c4u, Monday, 6 December 2010 12:03:02 PM
Well said, Jennifer Wilson. We are seeing an example of what we have become as a country. Sycophantic, making poor judgements and stupid comments by the already compromised Gillard, without doubt the worst politican of any colour since Federation.

I am with those people who see these leaks as nothing but a glaring example of the fallibility of elected politicians and public servants, people who do not seem to remember that in the case of Daniel Ellsberg’s 'Pentagon Papers', the Supreme Court accepted that such matters were able to be disclosed. He received the Gandhi Peace Award. However, even with that verdict, we still see the rightwing newly elected Republicans in the US suggesting that Mr. Assange should be executed. What a country of extremists!

Now you are back to seeing the real America. They will elect a new President of their extreme persuasion in two years time with the potential to start a war to beat all wars, just before the US Empire crumbles from within.
In the meantime we have to tolerate the ramblings of Gillard and her compliant ministers who will do and say anything to consolidate their subservient position vis-à-vis the United States. If the comments by our former PM Rudd, are an example, there will be a lot more to come about Australia. This current government can ill afford any further erosion of its credibility, currently sitting at zero.

But it is the new ABC and its dismissal of the seriousness and value of the Wikileaks by the likes of Ms Sales and Crabb that is the most disturbing. This corporation, once a provider of serious news, professional entertainment, has now sold its soul in pursuit of the crass commercial channels and as a result is increasingly unable to discern where it lives in relation to responsible reporting, let alone its values.

The problem therefore is not Assange and Wikileaks but the general attitude of the US in relation to the way it conducts its business and the seriousness of the way these items are handled on our own media.
Posted by rexw, Monday, 6 December 2010 12:27:56 PM
If in publishing the cables did he break a US law, but if he was not
the original stealer of the data and was not in the US can US law be
applied to an act in another country ?

For instance I have driven at a speed higher than 110 Km per hour on
German autobahns. Can the RTA fine me and deduct points from my licence
for that offence ?

The state government is proposing to introduce a law against couples
going to India to engage a surrogate mother for their child.
Can this be done, ie apply Australian law in India ?
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 6 December 2010 12:28:18 PM
Hang on a minute, espionage may be a problem, but is nothing compared to his present transgression.

He is now challenging the global warming rip off, with some recent releases.

Just watch the academic & lefty support dry up now. China is likely to be the only place he'll be safe after this.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 6 December 2010 1:39:27 PM
I think assange is buying lottery tickets in a holliday in Cuba.
Posted by 579, Monday, 6 December 2010 1:49:17 PM
Well said Jennifer and rexw.

Hasbeen, climate change is not a political ideology and there are sceptics on both sides of the divide. I suspect Assange won't lose support just because information released might be at odds with an individual's personal view. It is the 'content' that is important when it reveals how policy decisions are made, especially relating to major influences like economic policy (and GFC),trade, climate change, financial regulation and the 'information' that provides the impetus to go to war.

It has always been a furphy that it was to protect human rights, it is no secret, we have always known it even if the 'machine' continues to spin that line. There are really no secrets only spin.

These are far more important issues than some anti-Left or anti-Right commentary.

Assange should be protected under the full force of Australian law as an Australian citizen and from the worse displays of corruption (such as calls for assassination). Even US public servants are being told not to read information from Wikileaks. This is just preposterous when much of it is revealed through world news sources and is really scraping the bottom of the barrell.

It is about time governments manned up and come clean.
Posted by pelican, Monday, 6 December 2010 4:03:27 PM
No one seems to be able to answer my question about extra-territorial
law. Will I be prosecuted by the NSW RTA for driving more than 110 Km
per hour on the autobahns in Germany ?

There seems to be a tendency for one countries laws to be imposed in
another country. What does that say about the sovereignty of that country ?
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 6 December 2010 4:27:19 PM
The soveringty of all countries are being compromised by this blokes actions.
Posted by 579, Monday, 6 December 2010 4:33:36 PM

The freedom for governments to indulge in covert actions, suppression and hidden agendas is what's being compromised by this bloke's actions.
Posted by Poirot, Monday, 6 December 2010 5:52:50 PM
VERY well said Jennifer; this debacle is a disgrace to my country.

Ironically, this affair has no proved how corrupt the USA, Canada, UK, France, Sweden AND Australia truly are, and how beholden to their leaders are to get into bed with Hillary Clinton;

To resort to such extreme methods and bypass of basic things like civil rights- which interestingly, they could NEVER be arsed to do for an Islamic extremist, is now their FIRST resort to catching a guy who has so far, done absolutely nothing but publish and broadcast the embarassing secrets of dirty dealings by a few national leaders (mainly in the US alone, interestingly).

It really does prove how extreme these people are willing to go when it is THEIR own petty interests, than their country's citizens well-being and security!

I sure hope you all STRONGLY re-evaluate which party you will vote for next election- because now I'll be judging parties on their wikileaks policy too- and immediately disqualifying those who are caught out trying to stop it.
Posted by King Hazza, Monday, 6 December 2010 5:54:51 PM
America will need to know where he got his info from.
What has american infastructure got to do with knowing.
This person is a terrorist.
Posted by 579, Monday, 6 December 2010 5:58:56 PM
" sure hope you all STRONGLY re-evaluate which party you will vote for next election- because now I'll be judging parties on their wikileaks policy too- and immediately disqualifying those who are caught out trying to stop it."

Me too Hazza. I think a lot of people will be watching closely on this issue and re-thinking their voting preferences based on reactions to Assange and Wikileaks.
Posted by pelican, Monday, 6 December 2010 6:08:48 PM
Have any of you actually read many of the leaks direct from the source? The vast majority are quite boring and the occasional 'scoops' presented by the media should be no surprise to any but the least informed. If anything, they are evidence against the vast evil west conspiracies that many of you rant on about on this forum. This info is a blow to the US diplomatic efforts and an embarrassment to the intelligence community so I can understand their anger, but I'm glad it has been leaked due to my own curiosity. However, Assange has more to worry about than the people in the US he has pissed off. There are a large number of dangerous people mentioned in these leaks and many are outside the public spotlight of the western world. As a previous poster stated, he made his bed...what did he expect?
Posted by Stezza, Monday, 6 December 2010 7:57:37 PM
Robert McClelland is quoted in a Crikey article today as saying that "a discussion might need to take place" between national security, law enforcement authorities and the media about publishing Wikileaks material in Australia.

Already mainstream media have refrained from providing links to the cables. If you want to see them you have to find overseas news sites and blogs.

Students at Columbia University have been emailed by the State Dept. and warned that any commentary they post on social websites such as Twitter and Facebook about the cables may affect their employment opportunities in government positions when they graduate.

And today the calls for Assange's death have increased in the USA, from senior Republicans.

Still there are no objections to these death threats from any of our politicians.
Posted by briar rose, Monday, 6 December 2010 8:06:23 PM
Stezza, people who stick their necks out and take risks most of us can't even contemplate frequently bring good change to the world.
Yeah, they make their own beds, etc. But a lot of them have also made our beds a whole lot better to sleep in.
Nobody deserves to die because they reveal the lies of others.
Posted by briar rose, Monday, 6 December 2010 8:10:54 PM
Wilson says:

//Right or wrong, Julian Assange is an Australian citizen and deserves to be protected by the government.//

Sorrrrry...I have no sympathy for one who tries to create global tension and undermine security. He tied his noose...now he can hang in it.

We are under no obligation to protect evil-doers.
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Monday, 6 December 2010 11:01:27 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I mostly agree with you brair rose, I am a strong believer in free press etc. and do not have a problem with the press publishing the info. I have found it a bit annoying having to find new addresses for the wikileaks data. Does anyone have the downloadable version?

If I was to piss off Hi Jintao, Putin or even the Pope, I would expect repercussions, and this guy has probably pissed off all three, why focus on US republicans? Do you really think the Aus gov can do anything about it?
Posted by Stezza, Monday, 6 December 2010 11:02:20 PM
Al
Can't let that one go...sorry. How is Assange an evil-doer? You are the one constantly posting links to expose corruption and dishonesty. Surely the people (us) deserve to be dealt with honestly and openly without lies and spin - we are all part of the world not subjects to would-be 'holders of the crown' (so to speak).

The real evil is in deception hidden behind a veil of secrecy. Let the truth set you free - Assange is not making political commentary, Wikileaks is a journalistic site which publishes information handed to it. You are capable of drawing your own conclusions.

I can understand some of the angst about Wikileaks but only because it embarrasses those who partake, foster and perpetuate these game plays.
Posted by pelican, Monday, 6 December 2010 11:21:08 PM
Dear Al,

You seem to missing the obvious...we are under every obligation to protect those who seek to expose the evil doers.
Posted by Poirot, Monday, 6 December 2010 11:29:23 PM
poirot, can you break the law to expose those who break the law?

When does someone's action, or inaction become to be deemed as evil, by whom? I know it's your "opinion", but just saying someone is evil, doesn't make them so.

Assange seems to be cavalier in his expose of the USA, the person who gave him all the data is going to jail in the US forever, he has been caught, there will be no mercy, the Americans are very upset by this.

He is publishing trivia as well as the odd gem, but why is he doing that? Is his ego so large that he has to publish everything, to show how good/ccol (?) he is?

If he was a genuine whistleblower, where's the smoking gun? Why hasn't he just published just the cables that show "evil"?

I think he's just a show off .. he couldn't contain himself from bragging. If he had just published a few cables, the key items, he might have protected his source, but he didn't, he burned his source for his own ego.

The man is just another conceited (look at me!) Australian on the world stage, like Rudd really, and inept at handling the blowback.

If he gets hold of and publishes embarrassing material on China or Russia, there will be no world outrage, just a quiet solving of the problem .. it's easy to beat up the USA, they are after all,however much people hate them, the leading democracy and world super power.

He won't though .. another US, and her allies, hater.
Posted by rpg, Tuesday, 7 December 2010 3:27:58 AM
As far as I am aware, most of the countries claim democratic government – Government by the people for the people. These governments pass laws in contempt of the rights and welfare of many of the people, and want to conceal many from legitimate scrutiny. Concealing the reasons why these laws are made is really a crime against the people, and the people in the governments and others of powerful status who become frantic when despicable acts of parliament or of those powerful allies are brought to light. Sure, we have seen that Kennedy, ex President assassinated and more of them for various reasons, but surely, when someone brings out lots of information that we have every right to know, he should be protected, not conjured out of sight and hearing, we do have corrupt people in parliament, and in congress, Well, stupid anyway. “60 minutes in 2004, of George Bushes attack on Afghanistan” on the internet, should convince you of that – unless you belong to a political party, then you will only believe what your party tells you.
Posted by merv09, Tuesday, 7 December 2010 4:00:35 AM
Stezza I quote the Republicans because they are the people publicly calling for Assange's death. The others you name haven't done that. They've expressed anger etc, but haven't demanded his execution, though they may well be secretly plotting it.

What can the government do? Observe natural justice for a start. Calling anything Assange has done "illegal" is wrong - nowhere in the world has anyone yet found justification for charges against him. Gillard is criminalizing Wikileaks on the grounds of personal and political outrage, but not on any legal grounds.

This is what governments do,spin, and is one of the things Wikileaks exposes.

The government can also protest the calls for assassination of one of our citizens, and stop enabling those demanding his death by promising to assist them in prosecuting him.

If ordinary people are held to certain legal standards about what we can say and do about others, then Julia Gillard and her government should be held to the same standards.

rpg:just saying someone's broken the law doesn't make it so either
Posted by briar rose, Tuesday, 7 December 2010 5:36:39 AM
Of course, there would be a few morons who don't like these leaks, for a myriad of reasons:
-They're scared twerps who actually buy into the spin that this will make danger- ignoring that in a democracy, the public can actually steer policy into something safe if they REALLY got off their backsides and bothered to change their voting practices.
-They're still stuck in the make-believe "Conservative movement vs Liberal Movement" stand-off, and as this obviously being a "Left wing" attack, and therefore must be from the dastardly left, apparently.
-See world politics as nothing more than a shallow dick-measuring contest where we have to 'look better' than the other "team", and anyone who criticizes their own country or ally can't POSSIBLY be trying to improve the performance of society, but is ratting out to give the countryies YOU don't like brownie-points.
-They haven't actually caught into what "democracy" actually means beyond a battlecry for their national heroes to stand up for the motherland.
-Don't understand that a 'leak' involves someone INSIDE the government of a country reporting a scandal inside their office- meaning the fact that more USA documents are being leaked means more people in America are willing to speak out about it.

Anyway, with leaks on China hacking google and conspiring against North Korea now leaked, can we please cut this 'it's just to pick on poor America' bull, and GROW UP please?

What is alarming is that too many people are clearly brainwashed to pay attention to the fact that a man who has so far, done nothing more than expose scandals of concern (or even surprise) ONLY to grateful voters of each country more than any other, is 'more dangerous' than an Islamic terrorist that murdered several thousand Americans within a couple of minutes, and the government are willing to pervert every law they were supposed to stand up for for a guy who is not even actually a danger.
Posted by King Hazza, Tuesday, 7 December 2010 8:20:21 AM
rpg,

You said: "...but, just saying someone is evil, doesn't make them so".
Precisely!
So what's the problem with providing access to hordes of documents giving ordinary citizens the ability to see things as they are and make their own judgments? Are we so frightened of real democracy?
You seem to overlook the fact that we rely on our governments to inform us who is and who isn't "evil" in this world - depending on their alliances. They do this by constantly reinforcing the buttress that separates those in power from those that give them that power.
The outrage we are seeing is nothing more than a reaction to the loss of control inherent in the digital age catching up with and shaking down political hegemony.
Posted by Poirot, Tuesday, 7 December 2010 9:30:00 AM
usa- the assassins' nation seeks to divide & conquer all nations and all peoples.

Regarding the leaks,

Well, USA-if you have done nothing wrong, then you have nothing to fear from the
T R U T H.
Be Set Free by admitting to ongoing & insufferable crimes against
H U M A N I T Y .

See if you can recognize some of your government leaders here:

http://sosbeevfbi.com/statement.html

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/part4-worldinabo.html

questions!
GERAL SOSBEE(956)536-3103
Posted by geral, Tuesday, 7 December 2010 10:41:42 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Governments of countries have every right to confidentiality and secrecy in the ir dealings with other countries.

Anyone who is naive enough to insist that all government dealing have to be open and transparent would have to be a moron, really.

One reason we have governments is so that someone can get on with the business of statesmanship, as well as international dealing to the advantage of our (or their country) - the idea of having everything out in the open is just comical, and shows the complete lack of how the world works. Somehow seeing the "outrage" and bluster of self inflated experts on this site who eschew that everyone should be nice in dealing with each other is not unusual, the utopia of the internet eh.

I see the usual parties are here insisting that democracy is exactly that, open and fair dealing with each other .. ah such innocence - stupidity is more like it.

Anyway, Assange is now being held by the British police and is probably going to be deported to Sweden to face charges for alleged possible crimes.

Not a good look for the upholder of so many people chest thumping "democracy"

So let's have some more openness, let's get all the CRU emails and data published, why not, it must be good for democracy surely .. oh wait, didn't they destroy it - what did they have to hide? Why did they avoid all the FOI requests, and conspire to hide data?

We need a whistleblower ..!

I imagine though there will be a plethora of excuses now of why this is different to embarrassing governments and putting peoples lives in danger.
Posted by Amicus, Tuesday, 7 December 2010 9:57:19 PM
It's fascinating to witness the oh so obvious stitching-up of Assange. The rhetoric employed is stunning in its nebulosity. We have such concrete accusatory gems as "possibly", "potentially", "could", "may", and "alleged" to name but a few.
Sounds like an open and shut case - what!
Posted by Poirot, Tuesday, 7 December 2010 10:12:20 PM
Jennifer Wilson’s article refers to These comments from
Al Jazeera reporter Mike Hanna……………….>

AL Jazeera? The same Al Jazeera that broadcast gloating and threatening photos of Osama Bin Laden just after his recruits murdered 3,000 people in a vicious attack on American homesoil.

The same Al Jazeera that represents the countries we are at war with who broadcast every bit of propraganda and bad story they can find to bad mouth America.

What does this tell you about Julian Assange and his Wikileaks?

Simply that he has committed a traitorous act against his own country’s Allies in a time of war thus providing the enemy with damaging propaganda.

To continue the above comment from Aj Jazeera reporter Mike Hanna gained from Wikileaks <he referred to allegations that Hilary Clinton ordered U.S. diplomatic staff to steal the personal data, (credit card, frequent flyer information)of highly placed United Nations officials.

Why do you think she did that? Answer- To check the paper trails (big money and bribes) that could be used to pay off any spies in the United Nations who may be being paid to spy on America or release sensitive information to the enemy. Ironical really, when one of the citizens of a so called friendly country did it for free.

This is why information needs to be kept classified in times of war. As not all things being done to ensure the home countrys security can be released as in this case it would and possibly has tipped off any would be spy.

I don’t know what Julian Assange thinks he is achieving, as I believe all this classified information unavailable to the public in times of war has a set time after the war when it has to be released to the public. I don’t know if this law still exists but I have never heard that it was changed. Maybe someone else has more information on this.
Posted by CHERFUL, Tuesday, 7 December 2010 10:18:19 PM
Not every government dealing Amicus. In a free country we are all able to express our views - unlike in China and North Korea where there is repercussions for criticism of government.

There are obvious exceptions - such as troop movements during war that would put lives at risk or national security considerations in revealing details of an ongoing investigation into criminal matters. Wikileaks clearly recognises this in their charter.

Secrets best kept during an event are no longer critical after the event (unless to do so might impede another investigation) and indeed many ASIO files are now available after a qualifying period through Archives. I suspect greater transparency might do more to prevent war than it's opposite.

"I see the usual parties are here insisting that democracy is exactly that, open and fair dealing with each other .. ah such innocence - stupidity is more like it."

It is not stupid to expect more from democracy rather than a lip service paid to it every so often during the election cycle.

What is moronic is using the veil of secrecy to protect interests other than national ones that might not always serve a country's best interests or be held to a moral standard. There is nothing sinister in transparency.

Wikileaks is not immune, nor should they be, from criticism. Neither would Assange or other Wikileak employees be perfect, they are flawed like anyone and if Assange is guilty of sexual molestation (the charge keeps changing) then he should be tried. The latest on this is that the sex was consensual but he did not wear a condom and the new charge is 'sex by surprise'.

The fact is if there is an allegation it should be investigated and if Assange is guilty of rape he should be held accountable. He is not immune from the same laws that we are all beholden. You wouldn't get too many people supporting Assange if the charges are valid even if he is the mastermind of Wikileaks. But that does not invalidate the aims of the organisation (for those who believe in them).
Posted by pelican, Tuesday, 7 December 2010 10:41:13 PM
Ok, Cherful, if you don't like Al Jazeera try the Guardian and the New York Times.

Highly respected Western media institutions. What does that tell you about Assange and Wikileaks?
Posted by briar rose, Wednesday, 8 December 2010 5:40:06 AM
Pelican- <Sex by Surprise>

That comment has really tickled my funny bone Pelican. Maybe we could change the horrible name of rape to, it was sex by surprise your honour.

The humour has made me feel so mellow I won’t seek to spar with anyone on this subject tonight but will cross over to my iTunes site and play around with some music.

Happy December everybody. Aren’t the Christmas decorations lovely to look at.
Posted by CHERFUL, Wednesday, 8 December 2010 10:07:50 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy