The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Can Australia afford not to be reconciled? > Comments

Can Australia afford not to be reconciled? : Comments

By Patrick Dodson, published 3/12/2010

Patrick Dodson's reflections on the way forward for indigenous Australians

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15
  13. 16
  14. 17
  15. All
@ Joe.
You're clearly a decent person, you clearly understand the situation and I don't for a minute think that you really believe most of what you post on racial matters.
The point is that you regularly try to justify the purposeful displacement or dilution of indigenous Europeans and proclaim the results beautiful.
I accept that you have Leftist "Standards" to uphold so I don't dwell on your posts but I'm offering you a decent alternative and an evolving position.
Everybody says there's this race problem and that the final solution to this race problem is for the third world to pour into White countries and only White countries.
Every race has people who seem to want to destroy everything in their path, our race unfortunately has more than people working against the interests of the planet than any other and we have a concentration of extremely toxic people at the top of the "Western" world, what we call the Anglosphere.
Now we agree that these "Toxic" people exist in every race and we have a message for them YOU GOTTA GO!
What I object to is this idea that we should sacrifice the entire White race to get rid of this poisonous, Anti Human elite.
Nobody is talking about assimilating Africans out of existence for the excesses of a few of their elite.
If I suggested pouring millions of non Africans into the Congo or Sierra Leone to solve their race problem you'd call me a Naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews and the Africans would rightly be up in arms.
We have a race problem,we need to deal with it but burdening ourselves with guilt over the actions of these "Toxic" people and wiping ourselves out is not the solution.
It was a Toxic Anglo elite that destroyed the Australian environment including it's indigenous inhabitants but it's ordinary White people like you and I trying to save it.
Similarly it was a Toxic European elite who practiced slavery, less than 2% of Whites owned slaves yet it was ordinary White people like you and I who stopped the trade.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Tuesday, 7 December 2010 3:23:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
[Deleted for arguing specific moderation decision on the thread.]
Posted by King Hazza, Tuesday, 7 December 2010 3:45:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Jay,

No, with respect, I don't think we agree on very much at all.

For example, I don't believe in the ' .... the purposeful displacement or dilution of indigenous Europeans ... ' - quite the reverse.

If anything, in my experience, it has been Indigenous people who are quite free and easy about inter-marrying, and Whites who have historically been more in favour of segregation and 'apartness'. After all, it was illegal for white men to associate with Indigenous women, from the late thirties until the early sixties. The 1960s. If you took a poll of Whites even now, I suspect that most of them would be less than enthusiastic about inter-marriage, especially of their own children. But it's going to happen - our children and grandchildren will be living in a beautiful, coffee-coloured world, Jay. And as Darwin wrote about hybrid vigour, our grandchildren will be more intelligent, vigorous and beautiful than we are - speaking for myself, of course.

Then, boyoboy, you write: 'Everybody says there's this race problem ... '

Everybody ?

' .... and that the final solution to this race problem is for the third world to pour into White countries and only White countries.'

Everybody ? A final solution ? Manipulated mass migration from one part of the world to another ? And it's all orchestrated and planned by whom ? Is this yet another conspiracy theory ? If so, it's a beauty:

* civil wars and collapse of governments, creating tens of millions of refugees, are the work of plotters;

* the economies of countries like Australia are manipulated so that we have to bring in foreign labour;

Devilishly cunning !

Pity it's pure cr@p.

There is so much else that I disagree with, but I'll leave it there.

To get back to topic, I do have confidence that reconciliation can be brought about, but at the time of choosing by the great majority of Indigenous people, not just a handful of their elites. Otherwise, it will be just another 'magic bullet', eventually satisfying nobody much.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Tuesday, 7 December 2010 3:53:08 PM
Loudmouth:
"To reiterate Hazza's point: he is seeking to empty one part of Australia of non-Indigenous people (either that, or keep them permanently disenfranchised), and presumably require Indigenous people in 'non-Indigenous Australia' to be deported out to their 'natural habitat', 'Indigenous Australia'."

A precedent for legal ethnic cleansing has already been set in Australia, with Land Rights has it not? I and many other people cannot go onto tribal lands without permission, simply because we are not of the correct race.

Of course Anti-Whites do not call that ethnic cleansing, because it is White people that have been ethnically cleansed. This double standard is just one among many, that prove:

Anti-Racist = Anti-White

Loudmouth:
"If anything, in my experience, it has been Indigenous people who are quite free and easy about inter-marrying, and Whites who have historically been more in favour of segregation and 'apartness'. "

Which "Aboriginal people" are you referring to? The Aboriginals that were here when the First Fleet arrived, would not accept the ones that call themselves Aboriginal today, because the Genocide by Assimilation that occurred has rendered them unrecognizable.

The full bloods of northern Australia are similarly dismissive of Aboriginal peoples in the south, for the reason that they simply don't accept them as Aboriginal.
Posted by AlisonGraham, Tuesday, 7 December 2010 6:08:51 PM
Loudmouth:
"But it's going to happen - our children and grandchildren will be living in a beautiful, coffee-coloured world, Jay."

So what you are saying is, if your kind get your way, because "its going to happen" (You have no choice), there will be no White people in the world. That means that you and people that agree with you, are demanding a global Genocide of White people, so they can have their perfect world.

The only problem is:

No one is flooding Africa with non-Africans and saying, "Our children and grandchildren will live in a beautiful world, with no African people."

No one is flooding China with non-Chinese and saying, "Our children and grandchildren will live in a beautiful world, with no Chinese people."

No one is flooding India with non-Indians and saying, "Our children and grandchildren will live in a beautiful world, with no Indian people."

I could go on like that for every non-White nation and find no organized groups, who would have the audacity to say what Loudmouth just said.

However in every White country, there are individuals like Loudmouth and organizations saying, there will be no White people, it is the LAW and we have no choice in the matter.

Are you sure you want to promote White Genocide, on a public forum Loudmouth? Its a dangerous limb, you have just stepped out on.
Posted by AlisonGraham, Tuesday, 7 December 2010 6:29:42 PM
@ Joe.
There you go again, condoning Genocide, it's a reflex action is it?
If there were no Whites in Australia there would be no coffee coloured people here.
If there were no Black people in Europe there would be no coffee coloured people there either.
The thing about you Pink Rabbits is that you behave in a totally unnatural way with all this talk of "Hybrids" and your obsession with Black people and a blended humanity.
It's bizarre, Africans don't walk around saying "Hmmm...a blended humanity!...that'd be the way to go!"
Your solution to this race problem is for White people to become coffee coloured, you're so jazzed by the idea that you'd put yourself at risk of charges of promoting genocide on the basis of some fantasy about Black people.
You say you are Anti Racist, what you are is Anti White.
Anti Racist is just a codeword for Anti White.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Tuesday, 7 December 2010 6:29:50 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15