The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Indigenous dispossession continues apace in Bangladesh > Comments

Indigenous dispossession continues apace in Bangladesh : Comments

By Naomi Sharin and Caroline Fleay, published 21/10/2010

Australia has a responsibility to use its aid budget to achieve human rights outcomes in south-east Asia.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
The world always has and will have the poor. For me it is not the governments job to become Jehover Jira God our provider, They are there to serve.
Taxes are paid to provide goods and services for the people, the tax payers, but when people forget their Maker they oppress their neibhour in their feeble attempt to save the planet. Get back to the recipe for success and stop this left wing claptrap for there are no free feeds.
If you don't follow the recipe (basic principles) you have stuff ups and destroy peoples life. We only pass this way once there are no reruns. I worked hard all my life breeding an excellent herd of cattle only to see my life's work destroyed at the stroke of a pen. Very disheartening. Now those idiologs are still playing God in the mistaken belief that they have found a new recipe for success. I googled up the definition of science and came up with a completely different answer than what academia would have us believe. Education is knowledge not wisdom.
Posted by Richie 10, Friday, 22 October 2010 5:23:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy