- Keep responses on topic.
- Do not flame.
- Do not "shout" (use capital letters excessively).
- Do not post the same message across multiple threads.
- Do not spam.
- Do not attempt to circumvent suspensions.
- Moderation rulings are final and will not be discussed on the forum. You may discuss with the moderator privately.
- Observe Australian copyright and defamation laws and all other laws relating to acceptable speech.
Please also see our Full Legal Notices.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in post deletion and/or account suspension. When a post is deleted a note explaining its deletion will be left in its place by the moderator. If you are suspended a note will also generally be left.
We normally delete the totality of any comment that breaches any of these rules. When only part of a post infringes the rules you may repost the parts that donít infringe.
Suspensions can be for a minimum of one day. There is no maximum. Each successive suspension will be for a longer period than the previous one, except if it is more than six months since your last suspension, when we may decrease the severity of the suspension.
If you suspect that a comment will infringe these rules then donít post it. We operate the forum for discussion purposes at no charge to users and rely on self-moderation to keep the costs of operation within reasonable limits. We treat offenders firmly so that we can continue to offer this service.