The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area



Syndicate
RSS/XML


RSS 2.0

Comment History for Stephany

The Forum > User Index > Stephany > Comment History

» 9/10/2007 9:02:17 AM I am not going to try and deconstruct Karmi's lies, distortions and half-truths. I shall l.....
» 10/06/2007 4:34:56 PM LOL Irfan, you are a card. You really are ;-) Oliver, There is a reason European astrono.....
» 9/06/2007 5:40:19 PM Horus If you think my post is funny follow this link: http://www.memritv.org/search.asp .....
» 9/06/2007 3:34:19 PM Irfan wrote: >>Religion and state separated after the Prophet Muhammad's passing.&g.....
» 6/06/2007 11:02:21 PM Another kafir's tale. See: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=9984934 .....
» 16/05/2007 10:46:12 PM LOL Manny Waks you need to get with the program. If you can't blame it on the "Great.....
» 13/05/2007 3:19:30 PM Unlike Mark Lawson I think the IPCC got it broadly right. Yes there are uncertainties. Tom.....
» 8/05/2007 11:36:05 AM I agree entirely with bushbasher. It's a straw man argument. But there is a deeper issue.....
» 28/04/2007 1:11:57 PM Maybe we could consider a eugenic approach. http://www.newscientist.com/channel/health/mg.....
» 22/04/2007 3:22:02 PM Fair enough Peter Roebuck but, by the same token, should China host the Olympics in 2008? .....
» 16/04/2007 9:59:29 AM Perhaps we can sustain a greater population. Perhaps we can't. Leaving aside Rojo's unlik.....
» 16/04/2007 9:48:11 AM Consider also the case of Indonesia where pre-Islamic culture has been largely obliterated.....
» 15/04/2007 9:09:38 AM Philip Tang, The Sword of the Prophet looks to be an interesting book. I've ordered it fr.....
» 13/04/2007 6:27:14 PM I was not going to post here but, by chance, I came across this article from the Institute.....
» 11/04/2007 5:22:16 PM Alanpoi wrote: "This really is a stupid debate" So what do you consider a reas.....
» 11/04/2007 5:16:30 PM Irfan, I have never asked you to comment on our research. Therefore I am under no obligat.....
» 10/04/2007 11:27:40 PM I must correct you on something Pegasus. What I write here is what I say in public.....
» 10/04/2007 4:24:38 PM And off he goes in a cloud of self-righteousness. LOL.....
» 10/04/2007 11:43:46 AM Irfan, I'm pointing out that states with Muslim majority populations have high degrees of.....
» 9/04/2007 10:27:51 PM Rojo wrote: "yes I beleive we will be obliged by the UN to take in more people, part.....
» 9/04/2007 6:45:51 PM Steve Madden According to the Geneva convention, to be entitled to prisoner of war status.....
» 9/04/2007 6:40:35 PM LOL Irfan, I've been called many things but never "Melanie Phillips." For inter.....
» 9/04/2007 2:53:19 PM Rojo, Are we under any obligation to "share the pain?" Is there such a thing a.....
» 9/04/2007 12:24:37 PM Horus, Thanks for your support. I doubt I shall get a sensible answer from Irfan. CJ Mo.....
» 9/04/2007 11:59:05 AM The following is an extract from a table on the Pew Global Attitudes Project website: htt.....
» 8/04/2007 10:55:06 PM plerdsus, I like the way you think. May I suggest a refinement? All members of a state .....
» 8/04/2007 7:55:40 PM I have no sympathy for Hicks. Apart from the crimes to which he has confessed, he abandone.....
» 8/04/2007 6:23:07 PM Irfan wrote: "I am not a huge fan of legislation that criminalises certain types of .....
» 8/04/2007 2:14:17 PM LOL, Irfan, more evasion. Readers should consider the following: I have asked Irfan to c.....
» 8/04/2007 12:08:18 PM LOL, More black ink of the octopus, Irfan. Irfan mentions Daniel Pipes. His scholarship .....
» 7/04/2007 1:02:33 PM LOL Savage Pencil, Irfan's behaviour is all too typical of what we found when confronting.....
» 7/04/2007 10:08:37 AM LOL Irfan, yet more evasion. The members of our research group belong to various bodies. .....
» 6/04/2007 11:31:14 AM LOL Irfan, evade answering the substantive issues I raised. However I'll humour you for no.....
» 5/04/2007 2:38:36 PM Irfan wrote: "Do you think Muslims are genetically programmed to hate Jews?" .....
» 4/04/2007 9:54:35 PM Irfan, So far as I can see, many fled simply because they anticipated that battles were g.....
» 4/04/2007 12:09:30 PM Irfan wrote: "I am in the process of drafting an article addressing Muslim attitudes.....
» 1/04/2007 5:37:08 PM Irfan, Before I reply let me make my position crystal clear. I respect your right to beli.....
» 31/03/2007 12:32:33 PM Readers may be interested in two articles from Der Spiegel's English service. http://www......
» 30/03/2007 12:21:38 PM Fielding Mellish You've made a brave effort here but you're attempting the impossible. Tr.....
» 30/03/2007 11:52:10 AM Cubans certainly do vote often with their feet or makeshift boats. And they tend to vote.....
» 19/02/2007 11:33:09 PM Bushbred, The Iraqi sectarian leadership has chosen the path of war. I doubt there is any.....
» 13/02/2007 9:21:08 AM "It [the United States] is not a "natural" nation as such, based in some et.....
» 10/02/2007 12:09:13 AM Here is a challenge to the airheads in the Baptist Church. Publish this list of people J.....
» 9/02/2007 7:35:38 PM Do the people who proclaim "JESUS LOVES OSAMA" understand that he also loves Joh.....
» 2/02/2007 7:17:04 PM CJ Morgan, LOL, Of what "boofheaded" ideology do you suspect me? To what form.....
» 1/02/2007 7:50:25 PM mylakhrion, You said we can't outlaw Islam. We can't outlaw any system of belief. People.....
» 1/02/2007 4:41:03 PM Mylakhrion I am pro-immigration. I want to make that clear. This is not an anti-immigrati.....
» 31/01/2007 9:50:05 AM mylakhrion, CJ Morgan, I used to think as you did. I thought what we were seeing with Musl.....
» 30/01/2007 5:09:28 PM Readers may be interested in this synopsis of a German bestseller, "Hurra, Wir Kapitu.....
» 14/01/2007 1:10:15 AM Rainier: Judging from your post you believe we have the right to bar people from entering.....
» 13/01/2007 4:38:57 PM I am curious. Is there ever a reason for denying people permission to enter Australia bec.....
» 13/01/2007 9:49:00 AM Liam wrote: "God-botherers like CTF should be cared for in the mental health system,.....
» 12/01/2007 8:13:37 PM Divergence, I consider "truth is no defence" one of the most pernicious aspects.....
» 11/01/2007 6:57:49 PM w, I am well aware of the appalling absence of free speech guarantees in Australia. I kno.....
» 11/01/2007 5:46:02 PM Freedom of speech is the most important freedom of them all. If freedom of speech goes we .....
» 23/10/2006 6:34:29 PM Cathy, I stand corrected. Thank you for that. BTW I completely agree with your earlier c.....
» 23/10/2006 12:20:21 PM There are two separate issues here: (1) Has the case for global warming due to anthropoge.....

57 comments in total: 52 article comments, 5 general comments.

Return to Stephany's user info page

 

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy