The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Thank You Spanky and David Thread

Thank You Spanky and David Thread

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Its funny how a small choice in life can change the course of someones life.
This thread is dedicated to acknwledging the kind people and the good people we so often take for granted and shouldnt.
Its a thank you Spanky and David for kind words but much more.
There is nothing wrong in this world other than peoples intentions.
I believeif people have good in their heart then only good will come from it.

Spanky look at you. I dont even know you on OLO but you said something nice to somebody you thought was upset. You too David.
I would like to say right from the start that this thread is to share with nice people so if you come in here with bad intention in your heart I will not respond to you.
David and Spanky Thank You
You know perhaps I should answer Spankys questions because my seraperating with my first husband was directly involved with OLO. Thatis why didnt post for such a long time.
People should know there is a price to pay when others have bad intentions or do it for a bit of a stir.
For now Thank you for restoring my faith in people Spanky and David
Posted by TarynW, Saturday, 8 September 2007 10:31:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Taryn...ur most welcome :) I truly believe that places like this can be a place of healing.

Chin up :)... glad you have found a new life.. and trust and pray that the baggage of the old will sort itself out in due course.

Blessings.
BD
Posted by BOAZ_David, Saturday, 8 September 2007 4:31:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Taryn,
May the wind be at your back in all you do and may the sun bring warm and bright horizons to your future.

Stay well....
Posted by SPANKY, Monday, 10 September 2007 6:09:56 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy