The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Difficulty with website.

Difficulty with website.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
In the last few days I have been having difficulty accessing the site. This is the first time today I could get it to open, & I could not get on Wednesday or Thursday.

I hope we haven't come to the notice of the PC control crowd.

Am I the only one, or have others had problems?
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 29 May 2021 9:35:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I've had problems also. But it only lasts an hour or two each time, although several times per day. I'm assuming there's some sort of hardware issue.
Posted by mhaze, Sunday, 30 May 2021 2:21:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Hassie,

I've also had problems as has Individual.

It does come good after a couple of hours.
And then goes off again. Not sure why it's
happening but it is frustrating.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 30 May 2021 3:54:09 PM
Its a problem with the server not your PC or your software, I assume GY is onto it with his provider. Mainly an overnight crash which indicates a bug in the providers system, he needs to fix.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 31 May 2021 1:23:16 PM
Thanks for that Paul.

I'm still having problems getting through.
But it's now not taking as long as
it previously did. But still a problem.
Most annoying.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 31 May 2021 1:25:55 PM
Ok here is the back door entry way.

Activate OLO link. Wait a minute for the fail notice. That fail notice appears on the OLO format, less the dialogue your expecting.
Now observe the activation ribbon at the top IE, the red ribbon which lists the OLO many parts. National forum, donate, your a/c etc etc. click on “ online opinion” and wait a tick. It will open the dialogue eventually.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 31 May 2021 1:30:43 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy