The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Will unions control Rudd?

Will unions control Rudd?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
So Belly since you already knew did you stand up for the people or just hide it away for the good of the labor party.

How about hiding sexual abuse of minors whilst in custody did you know this as well.

Who was it that shredded the documents, was it kevin the shredder acting in labors interests only.

The labor party

The Head honcho Kevin Rudd known as mrfixit, is he the shredder

A party that hides peadophiles and does not expose them.

A party so corrupt that the only interest is themselves.

You havnt heard anything yet. Lets see how kevin will fair and the labor party after i finish exposing the predators they are.

Now send that to your little mate.

Here you go belly for defamation.
If i am wrong which i am not labor will have me but this will be their downfall, thats why they will not say boo.

My address

Stuart Ulrich
Independent Candidate for Charlton
38 Palisade Street
Edgeworth,NSW
Posted by tapp, Tuesday, 28 August 2007 8:44:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I Stu like the freedom we have here, to express our views in public to say what we truly think.
Do you understand that right?
Just how many may be reading our posts?
And even who?
I am a veteran of many forums, this one has become my only home now.
Some faded away ,good sites unable to continue, some found would be masters who unloaded filth and threats on those they disliked until the weight bought the forum down.
Stu I think your posts show symptoms of another problem.
Uncontrolled bitterness, maybe much more.
And an intent to defame my party without thought.
I except it all without pain , your symptoms shown here tell me I am better able to hold my hurt than you, I have no such symptoms.
My last post here made before Rudd's IR statement, was near the mark close to what I predicted.
And Stu, my members know I will fight for justice in the workplace ,fight anyone who threatens it.
I have no need to fight you Stu you fight your own endless battle and your posted untruths are a symptom not a question, last or second last in an election that sees Australians trust the ALP
That will speak for me Stu and sadly it will tell the world how wrong you are.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 29 August 2007 5:41:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don’t know how many workers in Australia at present have their working conditions covered by an award protected by law. I don’t know how many have a minimum wage for their occupation struck at a level that takes into account the cost of living in an ever increasing user pays society and I don’t know how many workers in Australia receive a seventeen and a half percent holiday loading on their wages or have a set number of paid sick days they can draw on if necessary. I don’t know how many workers in Australia get a time and a half or double time wage supplement if they work extra hours or how many have a mandated four weeks leave due to them for their annual work effort. I don’t know how many workers in Australia have set working hours which allow them to raise their families in a manner that can bind a cohesive family unit.

I do know that our current Liberal / National Party government is complicit in an attempt by its political puppet masters the various business lobby groups to take these things away by demolishing the award system leaving each worker free to try and negotiate these conditions on their own. Non union workers should be aware that award conditions won by the collective action of union members flow on to them under the award system.

If you are not a union worker join today, your chances of retaining these conditions on your own under the Howard industrial relations legislation will be zero and if you reckon your boss is OK just think how long he can be if one or more of his competitors with less scruples remove these conditions from their employees. You might like to contact your local coalition member and ask him this. Trust Honest John again? I don’t think so.
Posted by thinks4self, Thursday, 13 September 2007 2:42:11 PM
What untruths belly

The hiding of peadophiles

The hiding of child sexual abuse and physical abouse

The hiding that nsw labor was going to privatise

The unions now saying nothing but knowing labor will privatise the energy system.

Now beely which is an untruth.

Remember labor said we will not privatise public transport
Now they have said they will not privatise energy.

What a joke

What about the workers belly that stood for labor as not selling out their jobs.

Stuff the worker.

It seems belly that the unions should remember who pays them and as such they are there to stand up for the workers not the labor party.

So workers jobs or labor party which one belly.

I see no one standing up except me about those workers sacked by rudds wifes workdirections.

Where was the union where was combet

We know liking his way up rudds backside.

The workers you lot are just filling them with we will here say and spin.

Its crap you havnt even got a rock solid policy it all bull and talk.

When you start acting like a union man you will get my respect but until then you are just a labor lackey who needs to get his tongue checked for guanna

Stuart Ulrich
Independent Candidate for charlton
Posted by tapp, Friday, 14 September 2007 12:33:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy