The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Will unions control Rudd?

Will unions control Rudd?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Tapp you never answer questions why? you waffle on full of spite and charges often so remote from truth even honesty.
BUT YOU NEVER ANSWER QUESTIONS.
Your posts are often built around a headline or key words from another's posts but are as remote from truth and reality as they can be.
You intrude into threads stay of subject and leave your tiny party's name like the product of a bantam rooster steaming on the floor.
In your electorate the one the former ACTU chief Greg Combet is running in, you claim 40% support!
How can you do that?
Is it a two party seat, just you and Greg?
As remote as you are from reality is it time to ask is running a party a good idea?
Will you think about it?
Unions are not always saints, I know every one can do better, none however expect to control Rudd.
All understand only Rudd or Howard can be elected ,are you with me Tapp?
Did you understand that?
No fractured Senate will control us, no flood of independents one side or the other Australia is for or against this government .
Unions know while one side is better than the other a battle for workers rights is forever.
Truth is the better unions are already exploring that future one of hard work smart work and constant improvement not given freely by anyone.
I will post the results of your quest for power here Tapp but again say firmly it will be last or second last in that seat and no more than 1% of the vote.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 25 August 2007 6:36:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Geez Belly i was refering to your post when you said honest

I will put my money where my mouth is belly you only say i will get 1% of the vote.

Belly it seems you are more inclinded to pander the labor line, well thats your problem.

No questions belly

Why didnt the unions act when i informed them of the NSW governments plan of privitisation the public transport system before the state election.

Why did not the unions act for the people dismissed from Kevin Rudds wifes workdirections company.

Like i said in % wise i give myself 40% you and your labor cronies would give combet 99%

So I think i will lose but will give him a run for what will be the peoples money.

Belly it amazes me also how more peodaphiles and corrupt people are still within the labor party being secretly hidden or is that a secret as usual.

Now belly real question for you to answer but even i know this is imposible due to the labor party dictatorship.

Stuart Ulrich
Independent Candidate for Chartlon

100 to 1 odds not bad put me down for a thousand.
Posted by tapp, Saturday, 25 August 2007 11:53:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Tapp unlike you ,please let me be unlike you! I pander to no party no man no person ever.
I think out my views and act on them, again and again you try this tactic, saying without reason my posts are doing as I am told.
It is untrue.
I could post after post undermine some things about my party, but with all my heart know, indeed understand, only an ALP government can Begin to undo Howard's mess.
Deep within my memory's of a hungry childhood in a class based Australia I learn only Labor cares, I can not remember a perfect Labor government.
But know this conservative one is the worst of my lifetime.
Combet has not got any chance of not winning his seat, you have no chance of running second or third in that seat.
This question Tapp I ask you, are you qualified to speak on behalf of AUSTRALIA?
Is that a true description of your party?
Your continuing pedophile remarks about the ALP are beneath contempt, and I truly question do you not understand how low you go?
Do you not know it can only harm you to lie so often?
No person ,not one, who so badly miss uses children in my view as some have should not be hung!
I think that view is shared by most of my country men.
Tapp I have zero respect for you it is unlikely I ever will but I do hope you are well, or being treated for some of the problems so clearly on view in your posts.
Regards but no respect
Belly
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 26 August 2007 6:53:02 AM
belly belly belly
I couldnt resist - sorry. But you set yourself up every time.
Will Unions control Rudd?
Umm Now let me see.
Its his party- his policies. He is the head of ALP.
Umm that is so long as his party wants him - as John Howard would say.
Umm let me scaratch my head now belly because this is such a difficult question.
Will Unions control Rudd?
Are you trying to tell me that dont already?.

Honestly Belly I am dissapointed with you for yourself.
The day Rudd goes against the parties unuions will be the day they vote him out and put up a new leader. They do that belly when their party doesnt agree.
Or had you not noticed in the last few years.?
belly belly Belly.

Why not try something like this.

" Labour will fight for your rights against the big bully bosses who make you get a Drs certificate to take a sickie.
Its every Aussies right to take a sicky at the bosses expense to attend a footy game with the boys and have a pie and beer.
Its our national badge of pride."

I reckon that will get you more votes than trying to mis lead them.

By the way I am thinking of changing teams if Rudd blocks this sneaky law to stop free speach by Costello and has the common decency to block Australia being turned into a islamic Ritual Slaughter Country.
Picture this- You and I working on the same team belly.
I will have them thinking its un Australian not to vote for the working class man.
Promise.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Sunday, 26 August 2007 8:20:27 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly

It seems that you have said about the secrets you hold.

I not only speak off swansea regarding peodophiles and corruption but also to other incedents which this has occured.

Times when members have said we knew but just let it run its course.

These are the things that labor and liberal do not want the people to hear.

I do not have to speak of all people but represent the people in my electorate.
That is why we have so many people but alas labor and liberal think government is about them but no, what you say is for labor not the community. You stand for labor not the community.

Labor once was the peoples party which it didnt matter who you were, but now labor needs all the celebrities it can get.

Labor will with no dought screw the economy just look at the states.

Oh belly hows those who are going to get the sack from the public transport sector, will labor care not likely.
How about those people booted out from workdirections did labor or the unions care no.

What do you stand for, Labor has no policy and has been asleep at the wheel since they were in opposition.
What labor contracts are ready to go with the labor party for leases, something that labor wastes the peoples money on, just to prop up the labor party.

Stuart Ulrich
Independent Candidate for Charlton
Posted by tapp, Sunday, 26 August 2007 4:48:13 PM
No lies I am truly astounded that the last two posters seem to think Rudd is a trade union plant.
Some within my proud movement fought tooth and nail to keep him out of the leadership, he is in no way a union person, some fear him and question will he keep his promises.
true!
Now Tapp once more in to the gutter with you, yes some seem to have known about some sexual crimes and said nothing, they are as guilty as the person who did it.
And prison is the only fair outcome for all of them, however it Stu is gutless to brand my party as you do.
And maybe just a bit rude and crude?
Do you know one person who would not call these crimes evil? truly?
Why have you not answered my questions about your support?
How many are standing in your seat? say greens Liberal, Labor and maybe just you?
Libs would get 30% would they not? greens about 12%?
Labor 44% at worst?
say 86% there?
how will you get 40%
what is the purpose in running?
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 26 August 2007 6:51:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy