The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Online bullying here - too much of it or limiting free speech?

Online bullying here - too much of it or limiting free speech?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. All
I am concerned about online bullying on the page. Honestly I don't like it, including some thrown at myself. Yes, some will call me a sook, cry baby, say I go waah, waah etc.

I've had that before - but that doesn't make it right.

I know Foxy gets some of it as well & some others. Some of the people here I think need to clean up their act and include:

A.J Phillips, but I don't read much from A.J Phillips anymore;
Toni, goes a bit too far on some things;
Runner, I feel goes a bit too far;
Ttbn, really goes way over the edge, out the whole lot;
I'm sure there are others people know of.

Should people be more respectful in terms of discussion here or am I limiting free speech?
Posted by NathanJ, Friday, 22 November 2019 3:23:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nathan

if you ever watched the lying liberal media or the Democrats you would know what bullying looks like. Me think that leftist are snowflakes. They dish out propaganda, tell lies and then melt when they are exposed. Usually when they smash up property or try and stop people speaking at events they use masks. Look at the bullying Israel Folau or Margaret Court has received. Probably in a world of lies toughening up might be a better option than limiting opinions you don't like.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 23 November 2019 3:45:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Nathan,

Unless someone sinks the boot into me, I try to engage on the basis of someone's argument, not get into them personally. Well, I'd like to think that that's what I do :)

Maybe if we had fewer one-cent brains attacking everybody else as $ 1-brains, etc., we could focus on the issues, not the personalities, which usually degenerate into futile and empty slanging matches. I try to skip over those infantile efforts.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Saturday, 23 November 2019 4:11:41 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nathan never change you are a gentle person
I overstep the mark, BUT AM NOT PROUD OF IT
Some, few, do not even know they do, it should be better but doubt it ever will
In a TTC stage now, try to change not read or respond to the worst offenders
Working so far and worth the effort
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 23 November 2019 4:28:01 PM
If it's thrown at me I throw it back !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 23 November 2019 4:59:12 PM
Careful there NathanJ your politics are showing.

Your criticism is all for conservatives, where I find a number of lefties dish more dirt than anyone.

I won't mention names, but you might have a little think about some of our lefties who dish it out at every post.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 23 November 2019 10:16:40 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy