The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > There Is No Place For Race In Our Constitution

There Is No Place For Race In Our Constitution

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24
  13. ...
  14. 41
  15. 42
  16. 43
  17. All
cont'd ...

Individual,

But hey, give me time - I'm learning so much
about venom on this forum. It seems to excel
in certain quarters especially.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 18 July 2019 6:43:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,

Yes, I remember Bob Foster's remark that you partly quote, and what it was in relation to. Do you have the full article that it was from ? Wow, nearly five years ago.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Thursday, 18 July 2019 6:57:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Guys, guys, I think we may have pushed our little wallflower to the point of exhaustion.
Loudmouth I concur, i too am skeptical of the true and ulterior motives behind this, yet another money grab, via the guise of First Nations and so many other titles.
AS for the word "race", I am sure MOST Aussie's are repulsed by the notion that we have a very aggressive and selfish minority insisting on laws which will segregate and alienate us even more than we are currently.
But most of all they can see through their bull, that it's all about money, and nothing to do with self regulation.
Just find who are the people behind these agenda and who is really benefitting from these billion dollar payouts, and you will find the truth and the true culprits.
The blacks need to be told, to come into line and stop making insane demands based on an arrogant fallacious belief.
We owe them NOTHING, and if they don't stop this annoying and continual ranting and raving of demands, they will end up getting completely ignored, which is very near to happen soon.
I might remind them of the little boy who kept calling "wolf".
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 18 July 2019 7:03:50 PM
Altrav,

Maybe it's not as simple as that - the Indigenous elites are probably more interested in power than just funds (which will flow from power);.

And their 'left' spruikers are, as Gramscians, interested in bringing bourgeois society down, no matter how and no matter what the consequences may be; PLUS, as Marxist-oriented parties always have done, they assume that they can control the Indigenous elites and use them.

But I wonder which are the useful idiots and which are the puppet-masters. Or are they both duping each other ?

So the elites will never acknowledge any satisfaction with whatever concession they have screwed out of the 'system'. There will always be something else, which makes them ideal targets for the Gramscians and anarchists (and Trots as well, I suppose: are there still Trots ?) - so the Gramscians think. And of course, the Indigenous elites think they are manipulating the 'left'. All quite hilarious.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Thursday, 18 July 2019 10:58:13 PM
A very interesting and insightful article in today's Australian, by Henry Ergas: that a legislated body, for a period of trial, something subordinate to parliament, would be more workable, and testable. Highly recommended.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 19 July 2019 9:49:38 AM
the Indigenous elites are probably more interested in power than just funds (which will flow from power);.
Loudmouth,
Not only that but they're also way more pale !
Posted by individual, Friday, 19 July 2019 10:37:20 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24