The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Which among the following is most appealing email subject line?

Which among the following is most appealing email subject line?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Dear Belly,

Let me assure you that my posts here are not related to Ttbn in any way.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 11 July 2019 7:25:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
yuyutsu ok but please see I never supported this author and if you read [many never do] ttbn posts he/she is a nasty person
Posted by Belly, Friday, 12 July 2019 7:09:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Belly,

I have gone over your posts here and ascertained that you never supported the author. Indeed I take you for a decent person and no decent person would support that kind of rogue activities.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 12 July 2019 2:50:43 PM
Thanks maybe the best thing we can do is stop posting in this thread it is questionable at best
Posted by Belly, Friday, 12 July 2019 4:17:53 PM
Oh my goodness, what can I say?

1. When you've nothing to say, say nothing.
2. When nothing of worth is worth nothing, don't buy it.
3. When in doubt, ask your dog for advice. Or,
4. A stitch in time saves nine, so stitch up your bank manager for a loan..

Dan.
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 13 July 2019 6:54:54 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy