The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Scott Morrison To Bring Children of Terror to Australia

Scott Morrison To Bring Children of Terror to Australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. All
I know a young woman from an islamic nation who simply wanted to join her mother & brother here. She has an absolute clean record, saved for six years to get the $5000 for a Visa application to come to Australia & still she had her Visa refused & the money is gone.
Perhaps she should join ISIS & then apply to come here ? Probably have a better chance !
Posted by individual, Monday, 1 July 2019 3:19:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Indy, and what type of visa was this person applying for, and from what country? Family stream permanent resident visa. How did they incur costs of $5,000. I would make my application through The Australian Governments Dept of Immigration and Citizenship. No need to employ some dodgy immigration agent, and get ripped off, save myself some money.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 1 July 2019 5:16:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Indy such people often pay in the tens of thousands to independent providers and still do not get in
The thing is not about costs it is the tests they must pass before being granted a visa
Failure there and its all over
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 2 July 2019 6:13:39 AM
Paul1405 & belly,
An Indonesian who's mother & brother live here & she was on holiday here. Whilst on holiday she was advised by Aust Immigration staff to apply for permanent residency via a last remaining relative Visa which cost $5000.-. She was supported here & had her own savings also whilst waiting for ten months for a decision. She was not permitted to work in that time. She then received a Visa refusal on the grounds that here brother was at some time during the application period back to visit his very ill father so, the decision was made that she had a relative in Indonesia. No further correspondence will be entered into, case closed.
Her money is gone, 10 months twiddling thumbs & that was it ! She is eligible to apply for a study Visa but not to stay here. Studies are an average of $35,000.-.
Now can you see the discrepancy in the Visa business ? Anyone who has the money to pay for some pretend UNI study can get here, a normal working person who simply wants to start a new life has no chance. Of, course she could possibly board a leaky boat & come here with all expenses paid but she won't because she is a decent young woman.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 2 July 2019 10:46:15 AM
is not about costs it is the tests they must pass before being granted a visa
Belly,
I wish it was like that, alas !
have you ever watched the TV shid you notice how many people actually land in Australia with a Visa but then get sent back ? How on earth did they get a visa ? I tell you how, they paid !
So, where were the credentials in those cases ?
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 2 July 2019 6:26:43 PM
shid

ooops, typo, should be 'show did"
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 3 July 2019 6:59:40 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy