The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Investing in the share market wise or not?

Investing in the share market wise or not?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
Bazz, so very excited to see another informed person who knows what is going on and what he's talking about.
I have been preaching about, BAIL-IN for years, to no avail.
When you find that a govt see's the need to enshrine something in law, and the fact that it was passed in such a nefarious way, as it was, was in any interpretation, an illegal act by the then govt.
They waited till the chamber was empty, baring a handful of very tired ministers, who were indifferent about the 'BAIL-IN' bill anyway and so it was passed un-opposed.
I too have been rebuked over my concerns about 'bail-in', when I have tried to bring this act of theft to the fore.
I know Aussies are lazy and can;t see passed their skinny latte or can of fosters or whatever game is on at that moment, but possibly the main reason they don't care is because they 'work to live', instead of 'live to work' so they're basically all broke, all the time, so why would you give a shite if the only people who would suffer are the responsible, mature ones who have lived, earned and saved wisely.
As opposed to the bulk of Aussies who have the lifestyle of pigs on heat.
Only interested in having fun, getting drunk and the rest is for all to see on the news and doco's, showing our crop of top wasters, male and female, unconscious, lying in their own vomit, with their dress up around their ears, waking up the next morning realising they had been screwed but not remembering anything about what happened and with who it happened with.
These are the adults of tomorrow.
These are the decision makers of tomorrow.
These are the voters of tomorrow.
These are the parents of tomorrow.
I won't go on, as the few intelligent, mature ones out there reading this, will already know the ramifications of this current batch of morons or this current and younger generation.
Remember, 'children should be seen, not heard'.
NOW, you can see why we're doomed.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 25 June 2019 7:53:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Some have missed the point'
Shares are currently doing very well, seemingly against the tide as spending stalls
House prices are in decline
And the thread proposes a very real slowdown is coming [good reference SMH this morning American financial experts]
So what do you invest in,to make a profit, or even maintain the value of your existing assets,
At a time we either are in decline or soon will be
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 26 June 2019 6:14:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Apart from making a few people very wealthy from just having money sitting there, what economic benefits are there to the Nation ?
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 26 June 2019 7:23:39 AM
NOW, you can see why we're doomed.
ALTRAV,
The Chinese & the Arabs are already vying for this country, they're just waiting for when our population is officially recognised as dumb !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 26 June 2019 7:29:18 AM
indy maybe the subject is too complex for you
Try to help, Capitalism, the only system that works, needs to be funded
Shares in part fund business giving them the cash to operate
Credit is a needed part of capitalism
Investors do not invest for fun
They rightly, want profit for the risk they take
Without shares less businesses
And as shares are what they say they are, sharing the profits, we, even if it is only via in our super funds, are investors
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 26 June 2019 12:35:31 PM
Belly,
I am aware how it works, I just happen to think its morally, socially & economically wrong !
It merely creates an artificial value not like an object that was created & is of enough value to the buyer who then pays the person who made it who in turn charges sufficiently to cover their costs. Where are the costs in the share market ?
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 26 June 2019 2:34:40 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All