The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Multiculturalism: Unnatural and Unhealthy?

Multiculturalism: Unnatural and Unhealthy?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
Thanks R0bert - you get the kewpie doll :)

If Boazy doesn't want to be misconstrued, why does he persist in proclaiming a slogan that is very similar to the Nazi "Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Fuhrer"? He's been taken to task on this by several of us at length in this forum, but is apparently intransigent. For the record, I don't think Boazy is a Nazi, but I bet people of that persuasion would find his words useful in promoting their filth.

It's typically dishonest of Boazy to pretend that he hasn't had that potential well and truly pointed out to him. It is also arrogant to expect people to somehow source his previous stupid and divisive posts about his "ONE NATION, ONE CULTURE, ONE RACE" [cf. "EIN REICH, EIN VOLK, EIN FUHRER"} by stating "refer previous post".

Like I said on that thread, Boazy: if you walk like duck and talk like a duck...
Posted by CJ Morgan, Wednesday, 8 August 2007 9:28:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
One part of this at least is very straightforward, Boaz.

If you don't want your attitude to be misconstrued, drop that stupid slogan. You must have worked out by now that it is so similar to "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer", it cannot fail to be associated with it.

You may see it as encapsulating your "great big melting pot" concept of future harmony, but to most people it can only mean the opposite.

Perhaps CJ, R0bert and I can put our heads together and come up with a new one for you.
Posted by Pericles, Thursday, 9 August 2007 7:13:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"One people, one empire, one leader".. a translation of Ein Volk etc..

"One Nation, One Race, One Culture" Ok..you get a 30% tick, not even a pass.

CJ.. your back in your own dishonest 'Whack a Christian' mode.. by
a) Using something I did NOT say.
b) Connecting this empty non saying with 'dishonesty' and 'Boaz'.

I don't recall ever saying 'You have not pointed out' alleged similarity in your mind of this slogan and the Hitler saying.

I used the saying as an attention getter, and a communication device, to make an 'anti racism' statement, yet you cling to its opposite direction.

Pericles has a minor point in suggesting that bad elements might 'like' what I said.. I doubt it, they can think of much better ones.

I'm beginning to think that all this fuss over an anti racist statement, is in fact a CLOAK for inner racist ideas in my critics.
Here is how it goes:

1/ "I don't want my [name the ethnicity] son to marry out of our race"
2/ "Boaz is talking dangerously by seeking to take down racial barriers"
3/ "We better rip into him and CALL him a (dishonest) racist to protect ourselves"

Its not hard when you try..... propoganda is never 'straight forward' is it?

But... moving on, I realize you blokes do this out of ignorance and possibly fear...no biggy -I hope the healing comes quickly.

The number of racist incidents, and inter communal riots which have occurred based on 'difference' is horrific.
I mentioned one example.. The Druze attack on Christians in Israel, then there was the Poso riots in Indonesia.. a Muslim boy claimed 'Chritians' attacked him over an incident in a bus, when it was he himself who was acting unruly.. but hey.. don't let that get in the way of a good story, and he 'portrayed' this as 'Christians attacked me' and 10,000 burned houses and uncountable dead bodies later.... etc.

Difference...it only takes a spark...to set a fire going.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Thursday, 9 August 2007 8:37:53 AM
Freediver stated: "Multiculturalism is the natural state of affairs on all large landmasses with lots of people. It takes a concerted effort of opression to turn that into monoculturalism."

The fact that you view Australia as simply a landmass rather than a nation simply reaffirms my fear that multiculturalism is rendering our country irrelevant. What defines France, for example, as a nation? Its people or simply lines on a map?

Multiculturalism may sound warm and fuzzy in theory, but it is gradually destroying our country's sense of nationhood. It has diluted our national identity and transformed us into a conglomeration of hyphenated citizens with nothing in common.

One may remember the multiculturalists a generation ago dismissing the concerns of those who worried about the changes multiculturalism would inflict upon our society. Now, the same groups are saying that yes, our societies have been changed forever. It’s good, they inform us, and it's too late to change anyway, so get used to it! Their mushy utopian propaganda was used to deceive the public in order to implement irrevocable changes with little real debate. That sounds like a concerted effort of oppression to me.
Posted by Dresdener, Thursday, 9 August 2007 9:48:27 AM
BOAZ, so whats the solution? Cloning? Should we all go bland? or should we all give up our systems of belief and become christians?

I do note in your list of riots and affrays that you don't mention the Cronulla riots. Is that because it was perpertrated by white nominally christian thugs?
Posted by James Purser, Thursday, 9 August 2007 9:51:31 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Indeed James. As I recall, Boazy was standing on the sidelines here on OLO, egging them on for all he was worth.

One small problem with your rants about me on this thread, Boazy: I haven't once referred to you as racist. If you want to persist in proclaiming a slogan that makes you look like a Nazi, that's your problem.

But don't for a second think that it attracts support for your cause.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Thursday, 9 August 2007 10:30:34 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All