The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Multiculturalism: Unnatural and Unhealthy?

Multiculturalism: Unnatural and Unhealthy?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
Freediver, I think the onus is on you. I've attempted to engage in a rational, informed debate. In contrast, you seem incapable or unprepared to offer anything more than curt one word responses.

Is it 'absurd' to worry about the effects of mass immigration on our nation's social and cultural fabric? Oh that's right, you deny the existence of a distinct Australian national culture. Next you'll be informing us that Australia's founding majority just stepped off the boat from the British Isles yesterday or something.
Posted by Dresdener, Thursday, 23 August 2007 3:15:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Only because your claims are so outlandish. I'm not going to bother refuting every absurd claim I find online. You made the claim. You back it up. The onus is clearly on you. I am not asking you to engage me in any further debate. Not yet anyway, there's no point. That can wait until you back up those silly claims.
Posted by freediver, Thursday, 23 August 2007 9:19:03 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy