The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Adani

Adani

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
May I suggest to those who believe we can halt climate change to refrain from using anything that causes pollution. Let's see you practise that first !
Posted by individual, Monday, 17 June 2019 6:39:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
a few clowns in Brisbane causing major interuption for the masses as they superglue themselves to the road. What a virtue signalling bunch of clowns we have produced since the regressives highjacked the education system. Maybe should turn the hoses on these clowns?, leave them there overnight? ban them from electricity for a month? Glad I don't live in the city.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 18 June 2019 1:40:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner,
the overnight temperatures would be ideal for your idea with the hose !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 19 June 2019 6:24:05 AM
Well yes, some protests are negatives, some protester negative too
Those two fools will be quite proud this morning, feeling self important
Do the maths, many more think they are idiots than support them
Queanbeyan NSW country Labor conference,a dozen students dressed as animals took a very brave but stupid stance
With some like me, a little light headed after a big night thay lay on the footpath in front of us
One Possum, hard to tell with these suits, lashed out at my legs!
Poor Fella, had to roll over a few times on him to get back up
Protest? if you like but be sure you do the maths ten for and ninety against your acton? not bright
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 19 June 2019 7:03:47 AM
I need a bucket to collect the tears of the left whinge activists that failed to stop Adani (whilst ignoring other new coal mines for racist reasons)

As for the young Australians who voted against Adani, I wish them well as they grow up, get jobs and get a reality check.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 19 June 2019 8:08:37 AM
Three hours to clear these idiots off the street, what rubbish.

The quickest way to clear rubbish off the street is with a shovel. If a few scrapings of garbage are left behind so be it, no one asked them to glue themselves to the roadway.

Infact if large numbers of these ratbags start doing this stuff, the best way to clean up rubbish off the streets is to sweep it into the gutter with a grader, then pick up the rubbish with the street sweepers.

It really is time to put a real cost on this sort of disruptive action.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 19 June 2019 8:55:29 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy