The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Violent Crime against the Aged

Violent Crime against the Aged

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. 35
  12. 36
  13. ...
  14. 43
  15. 44
  16. 45
  17. All
Indy! you may be onto something here did they smoke dop in 1945?
My mum said she dropped me on my head
Know those blokes who invented Jazz Rock and Roll smoked it but not sure mum did
Boxed my ears a few times after catching me smoking
Still loitering around on a current affairs online news site [free to read]
Is the very news story that was the last straw for me
80 Year old being BASHED by a subhuman women we could live without
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 18 June 2019 1:49:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Where do I start, a smorgasbord of mirth to be had at the expense of two of my favourite protagonist Issy and Indy! I only need the other member of the dynamic trio, Hassy, to pop on in and the three stooges would be complete. I can only imagine where Hassy is, probably locked himself in the chook pen once again, and can't get out.
Oh yes! having a snort or three of my favourite "Johnny", I never touch drugs, Oh yeah! Just listing to some of my favourite yum yum songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q422O0CyDL4

Now to answer those all important serious questions;

"Have you (Paul) found the Greens policy on disarming the criminals yet?" Should I be looking Issy.

Not really a question.

"Falling out of a tree doesn't cause as much damage as having been dropped at birth & brought up by dope smokers!" I don't hold that against you Indy. Its probably the cause of your constant falling out of your tree today. So who dropped you at birth? Dope smoking Mum, or was it dope smoking Dad. Could have been a joint effort, forgive the pun.

If your steam powered puter' has sound, just play my song above and it will make you feel better.

Sorry Belly, there seems to be a lot of that dropsy complaint going around these days. Issy admits to being a "home invader" himself, he travelled 8,000km to do it, but all's well that ends well
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 18 June 2019 8:36:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

"Have you (Paul) found the Greens policy on disarming the criminals yet?" Should I be looking Issy."

Yes, because you want to remove all firearms from society (you said so) and the logical point to start is with the criminals.

So how are you going to do it?
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 18 June 2019 10:16:08 PM
So how are you going to do it?

Paul1405,
How about telling us your strategy on this, don't keep us in suspense !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 19 June 2019 6:26:22 AM
Paul may I based on my understanding of both posters questioning you here is my view of what they would approve of
Rabbit traps around every old folks house or home
Eight shot repeating shotguns handed out free once you turn 60
Atms that shoot dead offenders
Mobility scooters to have 10 mm gun fitted free of charge
Cremation, while alive, for all who offend
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 19 June 2019 6:48:44 AM
You are asking two different questions. On the one hand you ask me to find Greens policy, on the other hand you ask what would I do to disarm criminals. Greens policy you can find for yourself, as for me I would declare an amnesty to allow all guns to be handed in, the only exceptions would be police, military and those relatively small number seen as professionally requiring a gun. After the amnesty all those non excepted are class as criminal, with appropriate prison terms imposed on these villeins. Five to 10 years jail for being in possession, to an additional 10 to 20 years on top for those using a gun to commit other offences such as armed robbery or home invasion.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 19 June 2019 11:11:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. 35
  12. 36