The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Violent Crime against the Aged

Violent Crime against the Aged

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. 30
  9. Page 31
  10. 32
  11. 33
  12. 34
  13. ...
  14. 43
  15. 44
  16. 45
  17. All
Howdy doody Issy,

You assume the varmints have scaled my five metre high electrified perimeter fence, crossed the mine field where there once was a front lawn, avoided several well hidden booby traps where garden gnomes previously stood. Should they cut their way through my twelve inch armour plated steel reinforced front door, naturally I would do what any self respecting citizen would do, come out of my fox hole, open up with my AK-47, lob a few grenades in their general direction, plus a couple into Bill the Greeks pigeon coop next door, hate noisy bloody pigeons disturbing the piece and quite of the neighbourhood!
Should all else fail, mother will be at the ready with her five inch howitzer. At the end of all that I will tell them in no uncertain terms; "No! I'm not bloody interested in purchasing the 'Encyclopedia Britannica'"

Funny thing happened down at the bank the other day, I walked into my local branch as normal, except I was wearing my full battle dress, AK-47 at the ready, can't be to careful can you, you never know what nutters are about. Well customers, staff, even the manager were all yelling and screaming, jumping under counters and desks. I yelled out "I just want to make a withdrawal!" The manager said "take what you like, just leave us alone!" They must have had a mouse problem or something to get so fired up like they did, can't be to careful can you.

Issy, is it true you carried off the Charlton Heston Memorial Trophy for the fifth year in a row at the annual Turkey Shoot? Is it also true your newest bestest mate, Steve Dicko Dickson, has been appointed chief fund raiser for the Shooters and Hooters Party? Just asking.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 16 June 2019 5:13:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

Cutting and pasting again?
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 16 June 2019 7:13:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No, no, Issy, all my own work! I take full credit. You haven't filled me in on that "home invasion" you were involved in. Don't tell me you were on the wrong side of the door when that bloke started shoot'n. I gotta admit, those Boers were a pesky breed!

You gotta understand Issy, I'd love ya even if use were a black fella!
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 16 June 2019 7:24:43 PM
Seriously Issy, the biggest crime against the aged is actually non violent crime. Cases where often hundreds of thousands of dollars, life savings, are defrauded from unsuspecting trusting old people. Then there are the daily crimes of neglect and mistreatment. What sort of gun do you recommend to deal with these far more common crimes committed against the most vulnerable in our community.

BTW, I just remembered when I was a kid I had a spud gun, I could fire potato pellets at people. Nasty child!
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 16 June 2019 7:37:33 PM
Paul,

"BTW, I just remembered when I was a kid I had a spud gun, I could fire potato pellets at people. Nasty child!"

Is it not said that the child is often the mirror of the adult?

If one plants potatoes one gets potatoes, all things being etc.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 16 June 2019 7:46:39 PM
No-one ever discusses the crime that lets characters like Paul1405 lose on the public !
Posted by individual, Monday, 17 June 2019 6:15:10 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. 30
  9. Page 31
  10. 32
  11. 33
  12. 34