The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Albo's no Bob Hawke either

Albo's no Bob Hawke either

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Not even sure, no honestly,this site is a place for views other than Shadow Minister and his supporters
Seen some troubling ,well seemingly censorship
Labor will not be hungry for a long time, it has humble pie to eat, three years worth
IT defeated itself, forget the Palmer brought it stuff, he in the end, proved voters get it right
By failing to win anything
Labor has lost its way, Bill fell, as we all did, for the polling [what a mess]
Coal, we tried to be shifty, we pandered to our left the greens, to voters we already had, and drove voters we needed away,
We are not dead, just confused, lost, Albo may very well be a Bob Hawke
Posted by Belly, Friday, 24 May 2019 7:59:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

SF&F Party was just testing the water.

The driving test is two yearly for those 85 and over and I passed mine with flying colours; hope you do the same when you reach a venerable age!

Two wheel drive is more economical than lugging around an extra load of weight that one might use once in a while.

I gave up doughnuts, too fattening.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 24 May 2019 8:33:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Albo is the only person prepared to lead the Labor party. Does this not say something sad about him; sad about the Labor party, and sad about all the big mouths in the party not prepared to take responsibility? It seems that Labor politicians feel the same way about their failed party as all the people who voted against them do. Labor supporters must surely be wondering whether they should bother with them again. The guts seems to have dropped right out of people who were so sure of themselves before the un-loosable election.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 24 May 2019 8:49:19 AM
Foxy,

"You lucked out.

Congratulations.

Everybody else thought differently."

A majority of the Australian voters thought the same as I did.

With the remainder of the windfall, I'm putting towards one of these:
http://www.davide-pedersoli.com/scheda-prodotto.asp/l_en/idpr_429/rifles-muzzle-loading-side-by-side-shotguns-side-by-side-flintlock.html

A real skill tester.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 24 May 2019 9:33:16 AM
Is Mise,

> A majority of the Australian voters thought the same as I did.

You think the majority believes the party they will vote for is going to win?
Posted by Aidan, Friday, 24 May 2019 9:39:22 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Foxy,

Fewer than 49 % of voters thought the same way you did. That's democracy: the majority wins and we suck it up.

Love,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 24 May 2019 9:49:03 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy