The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > How could anyone vote for Shorten?

How could anyone vote for Shorten?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. All
From JoNova, "-Bill Shorten, May 8th: iview, 2 mins 30 sec.,

"Do you want to discuss the cost benefit ratio of a $500 billion dollar scheme the Labor Party is proposing to stop droughts and hold back the tide? Shorten doesn’t have an answer, instead he claims you shouldn’t even ask the question. You, sir, are a conniving cheat and a liar".

How can the Labor party have a dill like this bloke as leader, or is this really what the whole party believe is good government?

God help our grand kids if this sort of stupidity is enacted by the next government. If the current generation is this stupid, they deserve the result, but my grand kids don't.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 11 May 2019 12:42:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen

Do you have a link?

I'm not sure what this is about.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 11 May 2019 2:55:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I take it that 'How could anyone vote for Shorten?' is a rhetorical question Hasbeen. OLO alone is riddled with such simpletons. Some of them have already voted for Shorten, just in case something unpleasant about him (more than we have already heard) is revealed. They can say, 'well I didn't know about that before I voted early' with a clear conscience, if they have one: doubtful in anyone voting for him in any circumstances. His connection with the CFMEU should have precluded him from going anywhere near politics.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 11 May 2019 3:49:52 PM
Hasbeen you have support!
Not me grin from ear to ear at your pain, and supporter
Henny Penny would be so proud
However the sky is not falling we are just electing a PM who is not in the pocket of big money
PS voted,see they will not let me in the booth on election day, its the red shirt and HTV cards what done it.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 11 May 2019 4:38:21 PM
Dear Hassie,

You ask - How could anyone vote for Shorten?

For the same reason as anybody would vote for
Morrison, Hanson, or Palmer, et al.

For the same reason that everybody supports
their own club.

You know - football mentality.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 11 May 2019 5:18:09 PM
Type JoNova into Google Diver & it will come up. She has one of the most sane blogs on the net, & her research is impeccable.

Foxy, I don't come from one of the insane AFL states, & have not had any type of football on my TV in a decade or more. Never have been a spectator, I like to do things myself, not watch others.

Actually with my lady off doing grandmother duties with our youngest 4 days a week, it is such a pleasure to have the TV off. Just about everything on it today is filled with propaganda, & not worth watching
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 11 May 2019 8:46:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy