The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > NSW drivers have license taken away if over the limit

NSW drivers have license taken away if over the limit

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
http://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/driver-refused-bail-over-horrific-m4-fatal-crash-20190511-p51mb6.html
The link is confronting to say the least
Both in todays press
Hasbeen if I am to have any claim to my often used truth matters I Must agree with you
My state, time and again, this past week, see's charges laid for corruption in its motor registry services
It is too easy to get a license too easy to kill because you are texting while driving and any claim grog the number one problem is blind
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 12 May 2019 12:50:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think that they should have their licence cancelled for 10 years and their cars crushed or sold.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 12 May 2019 5:57:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The restricted private Pilot's license in Australia in 1973 was way easier than a Driver's license back in Europe in 1970.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 12 May 2019 7:40:10 PM
Speaking of Pilot's Licences; flying a light plane on a clear sunny day takes a lot less concentration than driving a car with the same conditions.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 12 May 2019 9:22:27 PM
Is Mise,
Driving on open country roads on a clear day with no traffic is even easier.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 12 May 2019 11:49:28 PM
Unfortunately I can not find a link to another tragic death in NSW
Last week [I think] a young woman, skylarking on her mobile, believe it or not live streaming herself bought about a tragic death
Her own, an innocent man [in the other care] nearly died and will take a long time to recover
Believe it or not, her passengers live streamed themselves in hospital!
Surely *no one ever has the right to endanger other road users?*
And surely using the phone is every bit as bad as low range drink driving
Posted by Belly, Monday, 13 May 2019 6:51:00 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy