The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Australia: No Longer the 'Lucky Country'

Australia: No Longer the 'Lucky Country'

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
https://www.rumrebellion.club/the-political-and-market-parallels-with-2007-are-eerie/

If that doesn't work try http (no s)
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 7 May 2019 5:11:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear individual,

Not defending the article then? Probably for the best.

Now I have never been divorced so I'm not sure you can say I'm looking after myself on that front. However we do have rental properties so that would mean I am going to be at a disadvantage with the changes to negative gearing. How is that looking after myself?

Or perhaps you had something else in mind?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 7 May 2019 7:05:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"You are a small man, with small - "ideas."

This woman is a notorious for plagiarism and pinching other people's comments. She can't even use original abuse. The pathetic words above were used on TV recently by another idiot, Penny Wong, who also mistakenly thought the objects of the abuse would give her childishness a single thought.

She would be better off spending time improving her punctuation skills than taking it on herself to defend another poster against me; not to mention her arrogance in thinking that she has to do so. Irrespective of what anyone thinks of SteeleRedux, he probably doesn't need a clingy woman fighting his battles for him - with absolutely no success.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 7 May 2019 8:23:55 PM
Oh Dear, he just can't help himself -
the toxicity continues - from the small man
with small "ideas."

Here's a proper take on Penny Wong:

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-election-2019/wong-has-something-you-cannot-manufacture-20190506-p51kf1.html
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 7 May 2019 8:35:56 PM
cont'd ...

BTW: Dont'd flatter yourself ttbn, -

I wasn't defending Steele R. against you ... -
He doesn't need my help. You're
not his equal - you arrogant small man.

I was
merely pointing out your obvious flaws -of
toxicity , nastiness, smallness.

Steele needs no defense
against someone of your calibre. Merely pointing out
to you that you are in no position to comment on the
flaws of others.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 7 May 2019 8:46:42 PM
You really are a nasty piece of work, Foxy. So full of bile you must feel ill all the time. Seriously, try Facebook, where you belong.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 7 May 2019 10:37:11 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy