The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Australia: No Longer the 'Lucky Country'

Australia: No Longer the 'Lucky Country'

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Australia is just another Western country moving towards "feudalism and social division. (David Uren, The Australian).
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 5 May 2019 11:07:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I said above that I don't expect the Australian Conservatives to get many votes; nor, it seems, does the Leader,Cory Bernardi, who has taken to rubbishing Pauline Hanson on the AC website. I would have thought that, despite the differences, the only party close to the AC would be One Nation. It seems that breakaway and splinter parties fail because of poor leadership and poor judgement.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 5 May 2019 11:29:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just received an email advising that any penises drawn on ballot papers will count as a vote for the Greens.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 5 May 2019 12:32:52 PM
I'm sure that the Coalition et al, would be grateful to get
votes which ever way they can - and apparently they have
nothing better to do than draw on ballot papers. That explains
why they need so many staff working for them.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 5 May 2019 6:13:22 PM
http://www.switzer.com.au/the-experts/peter-switzer-expert/accountants-are-saying-not-happy-bill-not-happy-/?utm_medium=newsletter&utm_source=switzer-daily

FYI,
Posted by individual, Monday, 6 May 2019 9:17:31 AM
Yes great post by Switzer, I wish all of Australia would read this article
Posted by kirby483, Monday, 6 May 2019 10:52:35 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy