The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > NSW Police Apology for upsetting a Muslim.

NSW Police Apology for upsetting a Muslim.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 17
  12. 18
  13. 19
  14. All
about 400 rockets fired towards Israel's citizens in last 24 hours by 'Palestinians' It is the start of Ramadan so I suppose its the Buddhist firing the rockets.
Posted by runner, Sunday, 5 May 2019 2:53:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner,
Would these Palestinians be proponents of multiculturalism ?
Posted by individual, Sunday, 5 May 2019 6:59:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Belly,

"AC come on, this thread is no laughing matter
The PC beast is real, not a yowi but a very real monster stalking our streets"

I was being serious, sorry;
- And you all know I have nothing but contempt for PC -

There's always a bigger picture:
What if you found out that the people conducting the Counter-Terrorism training for our Police were Israeli?
I don't know that they are, but would that change your mind?

Here's an idea, why don't we go out of our way to take sides in someone else's mess?

Here's another aspect.
At lot of these foreigners might have anxiety or depression issues and be on prescription drugs.
Prescription antidepressants are associated with some pretty screwed up behavior.
So you want this kind of person thinking the whole country's out to get them?
What are they likely to do then?

The head garment was unnecessary, end of story.
Of course we want Police to we be well trained for any potential event, but we don't need them adding to the polarisation in the first instance.

Yes, Ban the Burka.
Unless you want to let people start sporting balaclavas;
- Purely for the sake of 'equality'...

Hey runner,
Don't make me do it...
'You know you're all like swamp creatures where you get your news from.'
Oops sorry, too late mate.

"about 400 rockets fired towards Israel's citizens in last 24 hours by 'Palestinians' It is the start of Ramadan so I suppose its the Buddhist firing the rockets."

Your news isn't telling you the full story.
This started 4 days ago when a 'incendiary balloon' crossed into Israel and landed in a paddock.
And I knew about it 4 days ago.

'Israel Attacks Gaza, Maduro Orders Arrests & MSM Exposed For Its Role In Venezuela Regime Change'
http://youtu.be/DqOGpsJqNlY
Streamed live on 2 May 2019

Try his newer video:

MSM Ignores The Israeli Attack That Truly Kicked Off This Recent Escalation In Gaza
http://youtu.be/UXkC4MdgNrY
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 6 May 2019 9:38:07 AM
Dear Is Mise,

You write;

“The apology was issued because of the successful action of a Muslim gentleman, hence the heading is quite correct.”

Well no, the headline did not include the fact that action was done by a male, the only thing you fixated on was the fact he was a Muslim. However the judgement was made in his favour because he was a Palestinian, not because he was a Muslim.

Then this;

“Steele's problem is that he feels insignificant when up against a superior intellect.”

Hmm. Lol.

Dear runner,

Pretty amazing what those Buddhists get up to isn't it. Now they are firing missiles from fighter jets and killing pregnant women. All this after 6 months of gunning down hundreds of unarmed civilians including medical staff and reporters.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 6 May 2019 10:09:21 AM
Steele,

“Steele's problem is that he feels insignificant when up against a superior intellect.”

I weren't referrin' to meself, Guv'nor (tugs forelock), I was referrin' to Mr Bazz.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 6 May 2019 12:25:45 PM
Dear Is Mise,

Even funnier.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 6 May 2019 1:12:40 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 17
  12. 18