The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Captain getup v get up

Captain getup v get up

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. 25
  10. All
Right now Monday SMH a storm in a tea cup has developed see the Captain is said to be rude in front of an independent campaign sign
We have started the campaign badly, already shouted half truths swamp every front page
Get up [ I donate to them] is branded left the Captain right
How silly are we voters?
Maybe as silly as they think we are
This much you can take to the bank, on election night the one then in opposition will speak the truth!
For the first time in 5 weeks
Bill will be gracious in victory
Posted by Belly, Monday, 15 April 2019 4:03:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Seriously,
who in their right mind would vote Bill shorten in?

If he gets his way, the building industry will shrink and thousands of tradies will be out of a job (stopping neg gearing on existing properties) this will cause any investor to NOT buy a new property because as soon as you buy it, it is an existing property, so you can only sell it to some one who wants to live in it, no investor is going to be interested in buying an existing property. Also You are taxed another 25% if you sell it (CGT halved)

And no refunds on excess franking credits, so the 300000 retirees will miss out , but Packer and Rienheart and Palmer still get their tax refund on franking credits, How is that fair Mr Shorten?

Then of course he wants to stop Self managed super funds from borrowing (due to the union controlled industry funds who cant borrow)
Over 90% of SMSF borrow for property purchases, so again less demand for property now.

All up he is going to tax Aussies $300 billion dollars more. You cannot tax your way to prosperity.

More taxes means less economic stimulation, which is less jobs and less pay rises. Ask the ATO they openly say 60% of all taxes raised go back into the economy, 40% is wasted.

Give someone one dollar and they spend it 100%, give it to the tax department and only 60 cents is spent.

Yet people are still complaining "we change our leaders too often" this is not an excuse to vote or not vote for someone.

Look at Australia now, low unemployment , lower debt, secure borders, low crime and a great health system (sure they could all be improved) but why risk this on a man who sold out his fellow workers to get a bigger donation for the union?

Yes the libs have their problems, but increase tax on the nation is not the answer
Posted by kirby483, Monday, 15 April 2019 5:15:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well in fact truth gets a run, and that post enforces my view some truly weird stuff is being done and said for this campaign
Bill it is said, is not to be trusted but this divided government that has just appointed so many of its own to jobs for the boys position is?
Monty Python would be jealous
Posted by Belly, Monday, 15 April 2019 6:19:48 PM
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/q-and-a-recap-james-mcgrath-s-one-way-trip-to-crazy-town-20190416-p51eh2.html
Itis election time, roll out the clowns and lets get the show started
Forget policies, pay no attention to years of polling
We can get by on pure humiliation of candidates and continue to throw mud
See people, some of them, will vote on what the 5 week campaign brings out not the past six years history
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 16 April 2019 5:57:02 AM
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-15/nsw-election-results-david-leyonhjelm-misses-out-on-seat/11002814
This could be informing and impact on the election
The final upper house numbers in the recent NSW election
Greens and one nation won two each
Animals what ever won a seat not Leyonhjelm
Who will be the darling of the right ? interesting to me at least
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 16 April 2019 6:01:50 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/berejiklian-now-needs-five-extra-votes-to-get-laws-through-upper-house-20190415-p51eec.html
I know, promise my last link
It however, in my view, is the most important thing I will post today
My mob got beat,turned a real chance in to a mouthful of bitter ashes, see our then leader lost it
No one else
But our government won, clearly, some would expect me, and may even feel them selves, to think good stuff
Let the government suffer
Changing their minds, if my side won
It is lunacy, that such a tribe of misfits can stall a clearly elected government
That the clear majority will see a minority overruling their choice get rid of upper houses
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 16 April 2019 6:22:58 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. 25
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy