The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Ending Globalisation and world trade

Ending Globalisation and world trade

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 19
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. All
Have seen every contribution, always do
Let us not get confused M haze briefly took me away from the threads intent
Can honestly say he by supporting the election of Trump, confronts my view this world is a far more dangerous place, because of that election
We should know, tribalism, will not ever kill globalisation
Even, and most of us fear it to some extent, want it to
Trade? we have moved on mhaze from the silk trade
We simply can not live to our current standards without world trade
An insular Australia one wanting to sell to the world but not buying is not possible
CM mate,surely you jest, do you truly think, even a little, we can become white Australia?
Posted by Belly, Monday, 15 April 2019 6:04:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
we can become white Australia?
Belly,
Governed by the almighty Dollar, white Australians are selling off this country to foreigners of various ethnicity !
Posted by individual, Monday, 15 April 2019 11:19:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The basic problem that faces the world today is the presence of humans. When we become extinct the animals we have domesticated will also all probably become extinct since they will be unable to survive. The rest of the world can go merrily on its way unless another species evolves that is as destructive as humanity.
Posted by david f, Monday, 15 April 2019 11:50:29 AM
Individual the more I see your contributions the more I understand you fear phantoms
Nothing is perfect about the world, and that is how it will always be, maybe always should be
The need for Improvement drives change
Surprised, truly, thought this subject would bring out many more opposed to both immovable planks in this country's fabric
We can not exist as a modern economy/country without globalisation and world trade
Posted by Belly, Monday, 15 April 2019 1:03:00 PM
We can not exist as a modern economy/country without globalisation and world trade
Belly,
Then why are we spending so much on Defence ?
Posted by individual, Monday, 15 April 2019 3:31:16 PM
globalisation or not the facts show that Trump by putting America first has the lowest unemployment rate for 49 years. More black Americans in work than ever before. Just maybe (although I doubt it) we might learn a little about putting your people before corrupt UN and ngo's who are basically leaches.
Posted by runner, Monday, 15 April 2019 3:44:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 19
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. All