The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Julian Assange Arrest

Julian Assange Arrest

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All
Hi Armchair

You may have pointed to the article:

(lets call it) ASSANGE ISN'T A REAL JOURNALIST, BUT MERELY A POLITICAL ACTIVIST

first. But you have trouble expressing yourself online, matey :)

Note planta's full reproduction and citing of the article from here:

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=8746&page=0#280312

Cheers
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 15 April 2019 10:16:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Assange cost Ecuador $9 million over the seven years they protected from justice. Serves them right.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 15 April 2019 10:21:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Armchair

Where you say "We don't know"

Democraticly established Western security agencies were/are in a good position to "know" very well how Assange enticed Manning to dump 100,000s of Western democracy secret files. A dump potentially dangerous to our diggers fighting in Afgahanistan.

These Western democracy secret files once dumped were mainly of use to hostile intelligence agencies.

It takes big Russian and Chinese intelligence agencies to digest 100,000s of war in Afghanistan files.

The remaining anti-Western dropkicks who still support his Greatness Mr Julian Assange won't even accept his right to faecal expression.
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 15 April 2019 1:25:32 PM
"Note as you have me in the leftist basket how do you find my agreement with your view?"

Belly, I've put you in the "Decent bloke" and "Rational human being" baskets. The reality is that each of us will often have a different take on things. Reading some of the Wikipedia stuff on "Collateral Murder" I see how complex the issue is. However, Assange did present the footage in a biased manner.

"In any case it's just conjecture.
There's no evidence he actually did it;"

Why hasn't Assange sued then? I'd guess that a number of embassy staff were privvy to his behaviour.
Posted by Fester, Monday, 15 April 2019 7:22:07 PM
Hey plantagenet

"Democraticly established Western security agencies were/are in a good position to "know" very well how Assange enticed Manning to dump 100,000s of Western democracy secret files. A dump potentially dangerous to our diggers fighting in Afgahanistan."

I don't care if we've got troops in Afghanistan.
- If they aren't on our soil they're mercenaries -
What the hell are we doing in Afghanistan anyway?
Guarding poppies and pipelines?
Standing side by side with the US and neocon foreign policy?
Stirring up shite to justify the continued existence of NATO?

It doesn't seem like there was ANY enticement from Assange at all.

"The remaining anti-Western dropkicks who still support his Greatness Mr Julian Assange won't even accept his right to faecal expression."

I accept his right to fecal expression;
He can smear himself in excrement for all I care

- I just don't think he did it - smeared the walls with crap
- And I don't think hes guilty of the charges against him either.

Hey Fester
"Why hasn't Assange sued then? I'd guess that a number of embassy staff were privvy to his behaviour."

How many do you think would corroborate Assange's story over that of the Interior Minister's story?

There's more info too;
Secure Dropbox for whilstleblowers with the backdoor intecept;
- That whole backstory and related suspicious suicides
Then there's the suspicious deaths of Wikileaks Ratner, Jones and McFadden in August 2012.

Assange's lawyers HAVE TO get out in front of this and tell the truth before they get slapped with a gag order on May 2.
Otherwise Assanges done; I don't know if the deep state will allow him to testify (not in an open court anyway) he could say he got Podesta Files from Seth Rich or refute the Meuller investigation.

If government aren't acting withing the rules, they've lost the right to govern. I don't care if Assange exposed and embarrassed the government.

If I catch you in the act of murder, is it my fault YOU got caught?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 15 April 2019 8:53:20 PM
Fester much the same from me about you
Even like you, see bad and good in the bloke, mostly bad now
He, surely, knew he was about to get the boot,was that why he did some of the things they said he did while there
Or was that just more Banana Republic fake after yet another soon to be rich dictator took over the country
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 16 April 2019 6:27:20 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All