The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Vegan Protests

Vegan Protests

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All
Hi Wahine

I eat meat/chicken about 4 nights per week in various forms. I think most people are happy for those who choose not to eat meat. The objection is when we are sold lies by warmist about cow farts and activist who destroy people's business's. The activist rarely have any compassion for unborn babies while defending cock roaches. No doubt it depends what study you go to that will prove eating meat is good/bad for ones health. I am convinced that to much meat is not good. Its a matter of balance when it comes to eating. We all know the 90 year old smoker/drinker who defies every bit of logic and the ultra fit vegetarians who have died of heart attacks at early age.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 16 April 2019 3:25:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wahine,

I not only eat meat, but I also shoot the animals that I eat, mostly rabbits and hares.
Venison I get from my mates who have their freezers full. I particularly like it corned.
The chooks just get the axe (literally) when they stop producing eggs. I mainly eat salads though, keeps the weight off.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 16 April 2019 3:37:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wahine a lot older I have tried vegetarian life, did not work for me
Am however one of runners warmists so meat is good for the brain that much is clear
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 16 April 2019 3:45:14 PM
I had a friend and neighbor who was vegan but she was no trouble to have at a dinner party as she said just leave the meat off my plate. Easy done. She had whatever veges we had.

Myself I have meat once per day, everyday. Or seafood. It is not a proper meal unless it has meat, just a snack or filler until dinner time. Nothing better than a good stew/casserole or a roast with gravy.

Vegans have a right to eat what they want and so do I. But I would not dream of forcing someone else to comply with what I want. Ridiculous that we have to resort to special laws to protect farmers. Strong action needed to put them in their place.
Posted by HenryL, Tuesday, 16 April 2019 4:41:46 PM
You need food for the brain as well as the body. Does anyone know of any vegans that have made positive contributions to society ?
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 16 April 2019 6:27:41 PM
Wasn't Jesus a vegan?

I can't imagine Him eating animals.

Can you?

However to add to this, I believe that Albert Einstein,
Leonardo da Vinci, Mahatma Gandhi, Thomas Edison,
Paul McCartney, were all vegans. Just to name a few.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 16 April 2019 7:17:24 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy