The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Al Jazeera Conspiracy

The Al Jazeera Conspiracy

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. 23
  10. All
Very little is being said by the ABC etc., on Al Jazeera's conspiracy to influence Australian politics.

Does no one find it strangely coincidental that it trapped One Nation in time to influence preference deals for the forthcoming Federal Election?
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 30 March 2019 9:30:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Such journalism has bought or attention to scandals before
Al J did well
Truth is worth hearing and seeing
Hansons circus had lost a wing long before we saw this Brilliant piece of investigative journalism
Well done AJ
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 30 March 2019 12:06:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Come on Is Mise, I'm surprised at you.

I thought you would be well aware that with the left it is never the principle, but the side that counts.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 30 March 2019 12:37:42 PM
Don't worry Pauline, the more they rant against you, the more we all know they are scared of you & the truth you express, & the more support it brings you.

Does my heart good to know you have them worried.

Just a simple question of everyone. How many people actually pay any attention to how to vote cards for the house. Of course the above the line system for the senate it totally immoral, designed to help only the majors, so the simple minded use it.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 30 March 2019 2:26:25 PM
Belly,

Care to illustrate such truth?

We do know that there has been a lot of lies in the media.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 30 March 2019 3:08:31 PM
Tell me this is not true, one nation preferences helped Labor win seats in the recent by elections
One nation is weak in all but Queensland
Tell me again this woman will somehow have an influence of Federal politics
Then repeat all that the week after the election
Left, a word warning the person using it is uninformed about politics
Great news story, great insight in to the purely amature nature of one nation
And a pointer to the truth, her followers are lost and in the end hurt Conservatives
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 30 March 2019 3:18:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. 23
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy