The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > No default position on Racism

No default position on Racism

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
O sung wo good morning, yes you will be aware until recent changes it
was possible to hear police broadcasts
In a nearby village on your TV!
now illegal and not possible too
I do not consider the worldwide method, [descriptive,] is racist
I do however think Magistrates and judges, too often,let race/background soften their views about criminals in the dock
Along with sundry others who ignore the crime and in the end cause more crimes
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 26 March 2019 12:53:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Belly,

On Q&A last night they had Teena McQueen Vice President of the Liberal Party, Wow what an asset to Labor, they should use her more often. If ditzy Teena is the calibre of women in the Liberal party then they need more men in parliament. lol
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 26 March 2019 3:30:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
For anyone interested the murder estimate in Mali is currently about 130. All murdered by a gang with guns and machetes, then the village burned down. Murdered because they were believed to have Islamic extremist sympathies.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-47680836

I lost faith in the moral compass of the left many decades ago because of such inconsistencies. I came to the realisation that being a moral person has no correlation with ticking a few boxes on a checklist. Morality is very much a solitary pursuit for me.
Posted by Fester, Tuesday, 26 March 2019 7:06:32 PM
Teena McQueen..
Paul1405,
McQueen was set upon by two racists & silly mutt Jones & git Burke did nothing about the hate speech.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 26 March 2019 11:19:08 PM
Paul yes the face of the right of reality running this government
I am happy to see her rant like that, she represent the part of her party that leads their downfall
Fester, well yes but before putting the race or faith as reason can we admit, as said earlier in this thread'
Faiths prosper in poorer countries,
Primitive in that part of the world that faith needs to come out of the darkest part of the middle ages
It people need education about other than the fable of God that while never existing, empowers murder
We can find reason, any of us, to blame faiths
Are we brave enough to honestly ask why any one must bow to or live by rules of a never existed God
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 27 March 2019 4:59:53 AM
Belly,

I take a secular view of seeing religion as a means of establishing law and order. The murders in Mali were motivated by a base hatred of the semi-nomadic herders. Religion was a scapegoat to justify the killing. People will twist things to support their agendas.
Posted by Fester, Wednesday, 27 March 2019 7:02:54 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy