The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Trump Muller, it is not overyet

Trump Muller, it is not overyet

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Belly I wish there was as much passion from the left to dig deep for wrongdoing when it’s their own side.

On the surface what appear to be some very serious issues stuff
- the basis of FISA court proceedings which appear to have been an attempt to run surveillance on the Trump campaign based on an unverified dossier known to the key players to have come from partial source
- The IRS’s targeting of conservative groups under Obama
- The serious indications of political interference into the investigation of Clinton’s use of a private email to conduct official State department business and the proven lies regarding the presence of classified material on the private email server
- Decisions around Uranium one, Bills speaking fees from sources associated with that decision
- The immunity given to a number of figures who worked with Hillary during that investigation without any resulting prosecutions.
- The somewhat surreal sentence handed to Jeffrey Epstein for very serious child sexual abuse and the possibility that a lot of powerful figures were involved and potentially open to blackmail as a result. Who and what are in my view still somewhat speculative but the conditions of his sentence don’t make any sense unless he was well protected.
- An apparent pay to play scheme run by the Clinton Foundation while Hillary was Secretary it State and broken commitments regarding separation, review etc
- Various other areas where there seems to be strong indicators of serious criminal and or corrupt behaviour meanwhile the left continues to want to further investigate Trump and ignore items where they he likelihood of finding serious corruption is much more likely (especially given the investigation of Trump that’s already been done)

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Tuesday, 26 March 2019 2:18:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

For starters for anyone that is vaguely capable of being objective, the anti Trump campaign has wildly hyperbolic and largely based on fantasy. Trump may be a douchebag, but the hysterical actions of the left whingers have made him by comparison look reasoned and rational.

P.S. about 90% of those that hate Trump are left whingers
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 26 March 2019 2:20:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear mhaze,

You ask;

“Who's Muller?”

Well Muller shipped out to Vietnam right after Trump got the first of his deferments for bone spurs, you know them, they are the ones he can't even remember which foot they were in, but his doctor ensured they prevented Trump ever serving.

“When called to support another company in trouble near a North Vietnamese bunker system on Mutter’s Ridge, Mueller’s Marines slogged through dense vegetation and ran down their ammo as enemy gunners swarmed. At one point in the battle, Mueller personally recovered two seriously wounded Marines and helped patch them up for evac. After a full day of fighting, the NVA pulled back. 13 Marines had been lost, but they’d killed an enemy company commander “and had virtually decimated his staff,” the Corps later reported.”

“Mueller, among others, was awarded the Bronze Star for bravery; his troops say it was well-earned, along with their respect. “The minute the shite hit the fan, he was there,” one said. “He performed remarkably. After that night, there were a lot of guys who would’ve walked through walls for him.””

“At one point, Mueller was engaged in a close firefight. The incoming fire was so intense—the stress of the moment so all-consuming, the adrenaline pumping so hard—that when he was shot, Mueller didn’t immediately notice. Amid the combat, he looked down and realized an AK-47 round had passed clean through his thigh”

“Mueller kept fighting.”

“Although seriously wounded during the fire­fight, he resolutely maintained his position and, ably directing the fire of his platoon, was instrumental in defeating the North Vietnamese Army force,” reads the Navy Commendation that Mueller received for his action that day.”

Seems like he might have qualified as a 'hero'.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 26 March 2019 2:24:26 PM
First I regard the users of words like leftist, progressive and such as ILL INFORMED
Second my view Trump will be gone by years end *was never by impeachment*
Or by him being charged while in office.
And in no way are my views based on support for Hillary Clinton
She was never a worthy candidate
Maybe the next Democrat will not be
Trump is a true tramp, self promoting lie teller, of little worth
His family are no better
Those charged, sacked, removed from his team, may bring him down
Look behind YOUR bias, your support for him, because you do not like the other side
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 26 March 2019 3:17:39 PM
Shadow Minister Let me be honest yes I thought this was the end of Trump
I was wrong
I remain convinced he is a fraud and yes,a criminal
Fear he has got people like you on side by deceiving you
He like so many politicians, Joe in QLD these days Palmer, gets support by shouting
Such men are loved by some loathed by others
STOP, using Clinton to prop Trump up
Both highlight that America is and has been for a while, the Disneyland of world politics
Gee they talk of Opra running! maybe that K family next?
America is too big to fail so just maybe, while we wait for Trump to fall, it is covering up a truly explosive event
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 27 March 2019 5:09:12 AM
Belly have you looked at job creation number in the Us recently.

Personally I think all the labels have both their problems and uses. I’d regard most of your views on Trump as either ill informed or badly skewed by main stream narrative.
He does appear to be a flawed individual but for those desperately wanting him gone you really should look at who is likely to replace him. Have a look at the wins and losses from his presidency (in spite of Hillaries Resistance) and ask yourself in you think there is any credible chance the actual alternatives would on balance do any where near the good he has done.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Wednesday, 27 March 2019 6:37:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy