The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Inside the mind of 3 failed suicide bombers

Inside the mind of 3 failed suicide bombers

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Following individual's stance on culpability it would be all of them no doubt. What do others think?
Steele Redux,
I did not infer that, retrieve your hate speech statement or apologise.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 26 March 2019 11:15:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear individual,

Interesting notion, that something directed at an anonymous single entity on the internet can be classed as hate speech.

Now if I said all old white males are rapists that would of course be engaging in hate speech but you will have to explain why you think what I said qualifies.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 27 March 2019 9:28:08 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
something directed at an anonymous single entity on the internet can be classed as hate speech.
Steele redux,
That is the insidious nature of hate speech !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 27 March 2019 12:28:08 PM
Steele Redux,
In fact, anyone who, in either speech or writing, opposes decency, respect & the associated responsibility is engaging in Hate speech ! In my opinion there are only two sides we can align ourselves with, good or bad or, conservative vs progressive regress !
Posted by individual, Friday, 29 March 2019 8:35:43 AM
Dear individual,

Philip S gave us a clip from a movie produced by a Jewish film maker in who lives in Tel Aviv of three extremist women and you the extrapolated it to a religion of 1.5 billion adherents.

Very definition of hate speech old chap.

No, you are not on the side of decency or good at all. The exact opposite really.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 1 April 2019 12:40:23 PM
Steele Redux,
deliberate misinterpretation is part of hypocrisy !
Posted by individual, Monday, 1 April 2019 2:07:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy