The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The day After the Federal Election

The day After the Federal Election

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
No, not trying to be a smarty, just trying to tell it as I see it
It will be the day super Conservatives confront the truth, even true Liberals do not support them
Confronting the seats lost, because Conservatives and one nation, took votes from the Nationals will hurt
Confronting the mathematics of politics, some draw only enough votes to be spoilers,will be in fashion
Why
Why the lurch away from the big tent with many views both the LNP and Labor must be to win?
If we will not talk about it now, we will talk about it then
See voters think for them selves and we ignore them at our peril
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 5 March 2019 5:10:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,
I just hope that ignorant first-time voters & opportunistic fence-sitters don't take this nation out of the frying pan & throw it into the fire !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 5 March 2019 8:02:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Individual, blame me, see I thought once you knew what you are talking about
How many first time voters do you think there are?
1 percent? 10 percent?,you write like the figure is 80 percent
Blame the voters will not work, both sides say and know the voters get it right
This forum is full of out of touch super conservatives unable to see the truth
Even verbally thrashing Julie Bishop, because she, like me, has a different opinion
Women live longer than men, you can bet they are a bit more than 50 percent of voters
Yet these pages reek of anti women super Conservate trash talking them
POLICY not voter insanity, will condemn this government
I offer individuals post as proof some will greatly assist Labor this time around
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 5 March 2019 10:17:56 AM
Belly for god sake get off the fixation with lefty politics.

Go plant some day lilies, or tune up that radio, any thing but lefty politics, it will addle your brain.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 5 March 2019 12:09:17 PM
The day after the Federal Election will have sunrise, as usual, people will get up and go to work and life for most of us will continue as usual.

Ho hum!!
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 5 March 2019 2:34:35 PM
Hasbeen you can do better, and deep down you know I'm no lefty
ismise, not sure you can do better but holding out hope
There Are, and always have been, true Liberals on this site
They know, may not like it but know this government is its own worst enemy
In fact are giving government away, Labor is being gifted, by them
Polls, people constantly say they do not matter
Indy claims million or so new voters are the reason that day after for super conservatives will be bleak
Do the maths, introduce the Malaysian solution, put in place a clean energy target and stick to it
And Liberals could still win the election
Super Conservatives are pushing thier party over the cliff
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 5 March 2019 2:47:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy