The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Harsher penalties needed for importing food products

Harsher penalties needed for importing food products

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
about the biggest risk to this country my answer word be china
Belly,
My answer is Australians ! Why ? Because they rely on others to solve their problems & so far as patriotism goes they do not give an inch or a minute !
Real patriots do not destroy their own country for money !
That's why you & so many others are against a National Service. Sad, very sad indeed !
I gladly offer to help those worse off than I but I will not offer to help those who are better off than I !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 19 February 2019 6:46:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Individual we are so far apart here I am not sure what to say
Yes we do have trouble understanding our iPhone is not the most important thing in our lives
And giver very little thought to the big picture
Maybe we have been educated to do that
But in the matter of China? you will be aware of the pre war warnings about Japan.
We live in similar times, if every one of us had your national service, and fitted every one of your wishes,
We would be outnumbered by the many thousands to one, in what one day will be a war
Right now, not fear fact, China has set its sights on world domination
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 20 February 2019 5:39:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,
Don't worry about China, they're far too deep in debt. Just wait for what's going to transpire later this year.
I maintain my claim that Australia's worst enemies are Australians, particularly the Leftists !
There are of course many decent ones who are supportive of a national service & flat tax & welfare reform etc but they're heavily outnumbered by those who oppose common sense & who are ready to sell their grandmothers to the highest bidder.
I am against the systematic ruining of this Nation by them !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 20 February 2019 11:49:24 AM
Good news indy, it is only a nightmare, never going to happen
China is a very real danger and if we live long enough you will see that
The thought that this country is killing its self because they do not think like you or I is amusing
The subject deserved more though, both the airport bags stuff, and the larger as intended by our author
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 20 February 2019 2:37:36 PM
The thought that this country is killing its self because they do not think like you or I is amusing
Belly,
Are you trying to win a competition in being thick ?
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 20 February 2019 3:07:04 PM
indy I reserve the right to be rude, but understand it is best not used
all I need do is tell you what that remark says about you old mate, not me
We all must confront our own opinions, constantly ask our selves could we be wrong
And it is my view you not I have put too much faith in your own narrow opinion
we drifted far from the threads starters path, but in reality it needed highlighting
This country will suffer greatly when, and based on current protections it is when, we no longer have our clean and green food lable
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 21 February 2019 4:48:34 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy