The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Anti Vaxx activists

Anti Vaxx activists

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. All
I've sourced treatment from bunnings and pine tar from a horse supply shop, so I know the mindset Belly.

All I'd add on vaccination is the concerns of some about the diseases brought into Australia by refugees and the risk that this poses for the locals. Guess why we don't have those diseases here?
Posted by Fester, Sunday, 24 February 2019 8:04:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Fester humor helps when your feet open up and it hurts to walk
Your other point visitors refugees migrants bring things here is quite true
Also very humor loaded
Some, as you will know, claimed AIDS was not related to sex
Others, fairdinkum! claim Coke a cola makes men sterile
Back to the long list of advisers cures , not one worked,the kero and sump oil came because farmers tried curing dogs with mange
Also the medical cream used on dairy cattle to clean up mastitis.
We both know it is the body own immune system not a bug
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 24 February 2019 2:30:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Derisal. I have used that. Don't forget kerosene baths for scabies: Just a tablespoon or so in a warm bath. Worked very well in its day. I used a topical with crushed aspirin and pine tar palliatively for years. Stained plenty of shirts and linen with it. Hands and feet largely spared, apart from the odd swollen joint, oil drops and arthritis. Never used steroids as I didn't want thinned skin.

Are you able to use occlusion for your hands and feet? I know of one fellow who has had good results with Stelara through the NHS. I have also read of others getting local steroid injections as well for acute cases. Modern treatment can make a dramatic difference.

Well wishes.
Posted by Fester, Sunday, 24 February 2019 5:55:01 PM
'If someone could give the TRUE facts so I can weigh up the amount of harm done to a population by not vaccinating at all against the total harm caused by side-effects (allergies and harm done by anaphylactic shock, autism, fitting changed personality etc. the whole truth) then I'd be in a better position to judge.
I'm also concerned about the large amount of shots at such young ages.
You should see the current schedule.'

probably could not sum it up better Armchair. One wonders the tremendous harm those pushing pseudo science with the warmist scams that has made more people sceptical. They have manipulated and told so many lies in order to line their pockets it is hard to not at least question why they would not do the same with vaccinations.
Posted by runner, Sunday, 24 February 2019 6:44:44 PM
Yes there is harm and waste as a result of pseudoscience. The research linking vaccination and autism was found to be fraudulent, unfortunately not before a good deal of money had been wasted on further research which showed no association (Wakefield had been funded by lawyers who had been engaged by parents in lawsuits against vaccine-producing companies:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3136032/). What studies convinced you of a link, runner? I think that Wakefield should have been jailed. His fraud, committed for financial gain, has left a legacy of many dead and disabled kids. I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.
Posted by Fester, Sunday, 24 February 2019 7:42:00 PM
'What studies convinced you of a link, runner? ' Who said I was convinced Fester. I am a skeptic as I mentioned having been told by a good friend that his grown daughter's severely handicapped condition started immediately after vaccination. They have had 25 years of cleaning up, a life of medical appointments and suffering. I also know of a man personally who has been wheelchair bound (previously perfectly healthy) when being vaxxed against whooping cough. He thought her was doing the right thing for his family. I know 'the science is settled' brigade is often dishonest and don't report the full facts. Personally I would still choose to be vaccinated against some diseases but am still sceptical. As I mentioned the so called gw 'scientist are into deceit up to their eyeballs. I just hope medicine is not the same.
Posted by runner, Sunday, 24 February 2019 7:54:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy