The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Should This Politician Resign?

Should This Politician Resign?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. 15
  11. All
[Deleted for abuse]
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 11 February 2019 6:08:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy - Epic fail you forgot this.

Sussan Ley was sacked as health minister in January 2017, by then prime minister Malcolm Turnbull, after it was revealed she had bought a $795,000 Gold Coast investment apartment in May 2015 on the very same day she had claimed $1,248 from taxpayers for overnight accommodation, along with airfares and Commonwealth car travel for ministerial duties.
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 11 February 2019 6:11:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Indy,

Your intense bitterness towards public servants is totally irrational. Now the nonsense is //just about 95% of public servants are self-interest orientated, should they resign ? My view too is immediately!// What is the precise figure 94.9%. LOL

I can only conclude your intense bitterness stems from your past failings in that area. Probably passed over for promotion, or set menial tasks only by superiors in the service. We don't have the opportunity to be given the opinions of those towards you. However its my judgement given your ways on the forum, if those past associates were to offer an opinion of you it would possible be "THAT INDIVIDUAL, I was glad to see the back of him!"
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 11 February 2019 8:34:19 PM
'Please supply us with evidence as to your claim.
You can't just continue spouting nonsense.'

name one Emily's lister opposed to the murder of the unborn Foxy or stop your denials. As stated numerous times you are either very na´ve or dishonest.
Posted by runner, Monday, 11 February 2019 9:16:38 PM
runner, you and I don't see eye to eye politically, but we do agree somewhat on abortion. You have no more right to call for the resignation of those elected parliamentarian who agree with abortion, than I have as an atheist the right to call for all those that adhere to organised religion to resign. Or as a pacifist to call for all those that support militarism to resign. In other words all those that don't agree with you should resign.

What about Tim Wilson?
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 11 February 2019 10:03:40 PM
'In other words all those that don't agree with you should resign.'

definitely not Paul however people who are so morally bereft that they push for laws to allow the butchering of babies is a much worse crime than what you accuse Tim Wilson of. I suspect a number of the Greens are on the renewables gravy train. Even that is not sick like those who push butchering kids. I could not care less if Wilson got the boot or stayed.
Posted by runner, Monday, 11 February 2019 10:13:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. 15
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy