The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Should This Politician Resign?

Should This Politician Resign?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. All
In one of the most blatant political biased attempts ever to smear political opponents, Liberal MP Tim Wilson the chairperson of the taxpayer-funded Coalition witch-hunt into Labor's plan to rein in franking credits, has been exposed as an abuser of both parliament and the taxpayers who are footing the bill for all this skulduggery. Highly unusual as it is, for a Government to inquire into a proposed Opposition policy, Tim Wilson has gone a whole lot further.

Firstly good old Tim Wilson starts the "inquiry" by getting riding instructions from a relative Geoff Wilson. Who is this relative Geoff Wilson? Good old Geoff Wilson happens to be the founder and chairman of 'Wilson Asset Management' with $3 billion under management, some of which belongs to, you guessed it, his relative Tim Wilson.

Not only is Tim Wilson with a clear conflict of interest, abusing parliament with this phoney witch-hunt, for nothing more than blatant party political purposes. Tim Wilson colludes with Geoff Wilson using taxpayer funds to advance through politics his own, and his relatives financial interests.

This is unbelievable, my view is Tim Wilson should resign immediately.

http://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/wilson-and-wilson-the-mp-the-fund-manager-and-the-franking-credits-inquiry-20190205-p50vqk.html
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 11 February 2019 4:28:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This is unbelievable, my view is Tim Wilson should resign immediately.
Paul1405,
just about 95% of public servants are self-interest orientated, should they resign ? My view too is immediately !
Posted by individual, Monday, 11 February 2019 5:13:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul yes and now, tell us this bloke was a Labor member and most here would demand it
Posted by Belly, Monday, 11 February 2019 5:43:48 PM
Dear Paul,

I can't think of any Coalition MP who has ever
been forced to resign. The current government
has barely enough numbers as it is. Keeping
Barnaby Joyce was a big mistake. Of course
I can't see Tim Wilson being asked to leave.
Whether he should or not is another matter.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 11 February 2019 5:47:44 PM
personally I think every Parliamentarian who has been a member of Emily's List should resign. They are a disgusting organisation that promotes the killing of unborn babies.
Posted by runner, Monday, 11 February 2019 5:52:04 PM
runner,

Please supply us with evidence as to your claim.
You can't just continue spouting nonsense.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 11 February 2019 5:59:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy