The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > One World Government, positive or negative?

One World Government, positive or negative?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
One world government equals globalization.
The climate scare affecting peoples minds in the developed world is part of the one world,globalisation policy of the ruling classes.
One World started with the silk road in ancient china.Then the East India Company,British Empire,Post war, the Americanisation of the Western world and Soviet domination in the Eastern world.
Today we have the European Union,NAFTA and in Australia our Free Trade world.

All of these are why the average Joe is being manipulated by his Governmnet and the Media which is funded by Multinational companies that are telling our Governmnets what the people need to do.
Climate Change.The excuse for the billionaires such as Al Gore and Richard Branston to increase their wealth by increasing the taxes of the poor workers and directing the taxes through their Not for Profit recycling and renewable energy companies.
Posted by BROCK, Sunday, 10 February 2019 9:30:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Think I need to repeat my views about conspiracy's
I have no doubt some of them are started by the true conspirators, to make us think all of them are false
Climate change, in my view is very real,and while debate about what causes it is possible saying it is not, is not selling
So in fact again in my view, some serve a conspiracy by falling for the false ones
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 10 February 2019 10:20:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly: I have no doubt some of them are started by the true Conspirators, to make us think all of them are false Climate change, in my view is very real, and while debate about what causes it is possible saying it is not, is not selling.

I think you are right there Belly. Just looking at the charts for the last 50 million years you will see that the GT sometimes goes up sharply & down sharply & visa versa. At the moment we are on an up-swing & have been for 22000 years. Global Scareists are pushing a point that is a half truth Someone is making money. It's the same with most Conspiracies', Half truths mixed with scare tactics to make a killing on the Global Market. Stupid people are easily conned into being the foot soldiers for the Organizers of these Groups.

To sort out the Wheat from the Chaff, follow the money.

I feel that OWG is real, but that's what my research shows. It even shows that some of the Organizations Opposing OWG are actually working for it.
Posted by Jayb, Sunday, 10 February 2019 12:01:02 PM
<<The only people in favour of a world government are those who think they'll be running the world government>>

Well, sorry to say, there are others who disagree and they have no intention of running the world government.

http://bahaiteachings.org/world-government-world-parliament-world-unity

Whilst their position might be quite bold, I support any person or organisation who takes a position on a topic or matter, rather than a simple 'yes or no' approach, which in my view, achieves little to nothing.
Posted by NathanJ, Sunday, 10 February 2019 1:17:11 PM
jayb sorry, but we differ on climate change, I take the view the science is right
And too the view deniers are in fact chasing a conspiracy that is in the service of fossil fuel owners
Now for what SOME will see as a reason for one world government
End to terrorist armys, but not terrorism
Birth control a set population for the planet
Housing/health/education standardized
Not saying every thing will be delivered, but some would
Two hundred years after? who truly knows any dictatorship has good and bad out comes
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 10 February 2019 3:40:52 PM
http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
jayb while off topic, or is it as we mentioned it? this is from NASA
Now it is a huge leap to say they are lying to us
Also forgot Nathan, bloke it is true some want a better world and dream it can be via one government for one world
Who would you trust to run it
Has your pick any chance of doing that? ever?
Tell me it would be governed fairly honestly and you can count me in
Sadly the chance of that is zero
ps
jayb remember, some conspiracy's are the invention of the very real conspirators, in an effort to confuse us and keep the real one hidden
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 10 February 2019 3:59:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All