The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Give your blood, not your soul - Satanic Australia

Give your blood, not your soul - Satanic Australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
o sung wu,
My sentiments also. I can't see why we need religion when we already have the Testaments.
I'm just waiting till they change the word to Testement to suit their perverse logic.
Posted by individual, Monday, 21 January 2019 1:02:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
o sung wo those words could have been mine yes a sound message on how to live exists there
Runner cop it sweet bloke my Christian days saw me follow a Christ full of love,
That bought me to him, not the hate you display for so many, sadly in his name
Nathan, please in you I think I see a young man, treasure your youth
Never wast a day on such as Satan followers, never doubt your self, if you think it is bad leave
Once we all had been young, we, too many of us never heard the voice of the older wiser,
know a day will come, please let it be today, when you will not need to blindly follow just so you can feel part of something
Take the road most traveled mate it will get you there safely
Posted by Belly, Monday, 21 January 2019 3:18:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
probably the most ignorant comment ever made on olo and that is saying something.
runner,
where is the ignorance in that ? I think Belly is coming up in the world since we advised him to use Grammarly.
Posted by individual, Monday, 21 January 2019 3:36:57 PM
//Figures from ABS data show Satanists are beginning to outnumber Scientologists in Australia.//

Well it's nice to hear some good news for a change. Oh frabjous day!

//Can one give in other ways, not simply by blood?//

Well obviously. But what's wrong with giving blood? You're not one these girly-men that's scared of small pointy metal things are you?

//Is Satanic Australia, really a religion in reality//

Yes, of course. They're clearly based on Anton LaVey's 'Church of Satan'. The Church part is a bit of a giveaway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Satan

//but simply does not want to admit to it?//

Where have they denied being a religion? That just sounds like the spin you're trying to put on it.

//Also would you consider getting with Satanic Australia?//

Maybe. I'm not really into the whole LaVeyan Satanism thing, but it's probably a good place to go and listen to some decent metal and recruit an extra player for the weekly game of D&D (because D&D, as we all know, is Satanic).
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 21 January 2019 5:44:27 PM
Indy I am not using it, see post above, it ate my spell check so dumped it long before my return here
Nathan still firmly, think you should find a better path
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 22 January 2019 4:29:21 AM
Belly,

Are you telling us that Christ wasn't a real person?
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 23 January 2019 7:00:13 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy