The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > No Quotas For Conservatives

No Quotas For Conservatives

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
I am not aware of any INdigeneous or Islamic Imans being investigated by the Royal Commission. You really are naïve Foxy and that is being kind.
runner,
isn't that a tad naive on your part ? As if these groups would ever be the target of a Royal Commission !!
Posted by individual, Saturday, 26 January 2019 8:18:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
that's exactly my point Individual. Strangely enough I left the Catholic church decades ago while Foxy still claims to belong. The Banking RC certainly did not target greedy investors who made a choice to gamble and lost. Royal Commissions seem to be very compromised.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 26 January 2019 9:52:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm having a look through this now.

https://www.conservatives.org.au/our_policies
Posted by individual, Sunday, 27 January 2019 9:09:42 AM
//I (runner) left the Catholic church decades ago// According to Catholic doctrine, which was related to me by a Catholic authority figure, Sr. Mary in the third grade, those who leave the true faith (Catholic) are doomed to burn in hell for eternity, which is a rather long time. So runner, not to be to judgemental, or put to fine a point on it, you are a gonner son! Gone, gone, gone. Unless of course you find true salvation through the Holy Father in Rome. So what's it to be, hang out with the evil protestants, or get back with the good guys.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 28 January 2019 4:44:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy